Buy SBL SBL Sanguinaria Canadensis 30 CH (30ml) homeopathic medicine Online india
Also known as
Sanguinaria Can, Sang Can
SBL Sanguinaria Canadensis (Dilution)
Tincture of fresh root. (The resin, leaves, seeds, seed-vessels, powdered root, and expressed juice have also been used.)
Common Name: Blood-root. Puccoon
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Sanguinaria Canadensis
- Complaints that occur after taking wine, Headache from stomach disturbances, overeating, rich food, during menopause are relieved with Sanguinaria Canadensis.
- Burning in various parts, redness of cheeks with flashes of heat is characteristic of Sanguinaria Canadensis.
- Violent, dry cough, wheezing, whistling, metallic, sputa almost impossible to raise is seen in this medicine.
- Offensiveness and acridity characterize the discharges of Sanguinaria.
- Eruption on the face of young women, especially during scanty menses.
- Pain in places where the bones are the least covered after exposure to cold.
- Corns that burn; the toes burn and the patient puts the feet out of bed for relief.
Mind and head
- Irritability with confused state of mind better by eructation indicates
- Pain that begins in occiput and spreads over the head, settles over the right eye, with nausea and vomiting indicates Sanguinaria
- Headache comes once in seven days; it begins in the morning on waking or wakes the patient up aggravated by light, Going without food causes headache.
- The headaches are relieved from passing flatus up or down, hot palms and soles during headache is characteristic of Sanguinaria
Eyes, ear, Nose
- Burning and watering of right eye with Pain in eyeballs on moving them indicates Sanguinaria.
- Burning of ears, with redness of cheeks, Earache, with headache, with singing in ears and vertigo. Increased redness of external ear, with humming and roaring in ears
- Sensitive to flowers and odors, frequent sneezing, Nasal polyps, Heat in nose, coryza, rawness in throat.
Mouth and Throat
- Twitching of cheeks toward eyes.
- Pain in carious teeth after cold drinking.
- Feeling of swelling in throat on swallowing; Uvula sore and burning, tonsillitis.
- Throat so dry, seems as if it would crack indicates Sanguinaria.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Sugar tastes bitter and causes burning, Burning in stomach, with headache.
- Nausea with great salivation, constant spitting which is not better by vomiting.
- Jerking or jumping in stomach as if from something alive indicates Sanguinaria.
- Dull burning in right hypochondrium and chest with, Violent stitches in spleen.
- Flatulent distension of abdomen, evening, with escape of flatus from vagina is relieved with Sanguinaria.
- Cramp extending from place to place is characteristic of Sanguinaria.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, stools in hard lumps, Ineffectual desire with sensation of thick mass in anus.
- Urging to stool, afternoon, but only discharges of flatus indicates Sanguinaria.
- Flushes of heat, with hot palms and soles, during menopause are effectively relieved with help of Sanguinaria Canadensis.
- Painful enlargement of breasts at climaxis, abdominal pains as if menses would appear. Burning pain between breasts in afternoon, worse on right side.
- The nipples are sore and painful.
- Menstruation too early, with a discharge of black blood is indication of Sanguinaria.
Back and Extremities
- Soreness of nape on being touched.
- Soreness down muscles of back, pains shifting, Pain in sacrum and bowels is relieved with Sanguinaria.
- Burning of palms with Stiffness of knees, Sharp pain in right ankle and great toe-joint.
- Pains in limbs, pain in those places where the bones are least covered with flesh.
- All sorts of neuralgic pains; cutting, tearing, lacerating pains; as if the muscles were torn, or put on a stretch.
- Burning in hands and feet worse night.
- Complaints are worse at night in Sanguinaria.
- Pain rising from the back of the neck over the top of the head, running down into the forehead.
Side effects of SBL Sanguinaria Canadensis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, Ayurveda etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Sanguinaria Canadensis
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Sanguinaria Canadensis
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.