SBL Phytolacca 30 CH (30ml)
Also known as
SBL Phytolacca Decandra(Dilution)
Tincture of the ripe berries, Tincture of fresh leaves, fresh root dug in winter.
Common Name: Poke-root. Red Ink Plant. Garget Weed
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Phytolacca decandra
- Exposure to cold and damp weather that results into body disorders, is relieved with Phytolacca.
- The remedy is indicated for affections of glands, throat, tonsils, breast, parotids, swollen fauces with burning pain, bone pains.
- Sore pain all over the body is overcomed with help of Phytolacca.
- Wandering pains; shooting, lancinating, flying, like electric shock pains are gradually lessened with Phytolacca.
- Stiffness is a characteristic effect of Phytolacca.
Mind and head
- The headaches of Phytolacca is chiefly frontal, pressive, involving eyes, worse right side.
- Phytolacca is effective in Scaly eruption on scalp.
- Heat felt in the head with rest of the body cold leads us to Phytolacca.
Mouth and teeth
- Desire to bite teeth and gums together is an indication of Phytolacca decandra.
- It is a medicine for period of dentition.
- Difficulty while swallowing, with every attempt excruciating shooting pains through both ears is relieved with Phytolacca.
- Soreness of posterior fauces, In speakers with burning throat due to overuse of voice; Phytolacca decandra gives amazing results.
- Phytolacca is beneficial in fullness in throat with great pain at root of tongue while swallowing,
- Pains shooting from throat into ears on swallowing is an indication of Phytolacca decandra.
- Phytolacca is a valuable medicine in hard breast with nodosity, sensation of heaviness as stones, painful breasts when the child nurses, Mammary abscess.
- Mastitis, where the hardness is very apparent from the first, with great burning, phytolacca is the remedy of use.
- The cracks and small ulcers about nipples, pain that goes from nipple all over body is relieved with Phytolacca
- Irritable breasts, before and during menses is an indication of Phytolacca.
- Lumps in the breast, at times pus formation due to ulcers can be gradullay overcomed with Phytolacca decandra.
- Painful induration of testicles, ulcers on genitals with sharp pains is relieved with this remedy.
- Phytolacca restores the painful, hard, shiny swelling of joints of all fingers to normal.
- The remedy is of service in pains that fly like electric shocks from one part to another, worse night and damp weather.
- Enalrged glands in the axillae .
- The remedy has affinity to sciatic pains which travel from above down, the outerside of the limb.
- Intense cramps and pains with muscles gathering in large knots, hard and ridged; come and go suddenly points to Phytolacca.
- Pain in sacrum, down to knees and ankles, then up to sacrum, jerks here and there, after confinement.
- The external use of Phytolacca has been attended with good results in cases of ulceration.
- Itching that begin on hands and feet and spread over whole body is relieved with Phytolacca Decandra.
- Scartching, heat of the bed increase the complaints is an indication of this remedy.
- Great desire for cold water, for bathing in it.
- The remedy is beneficial in pains and numbness of Joints, swellings of glands followed by itching and burning.
- Phytolacca is of great service in Bones and glands that are inflamed and swollen.
- Soreness from head to foot in all muscles is checked with help of this remedy.
Side effects of SBL Phytolacca decandra
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Phytolacca decandra
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Most effective action of SBL Phytolacca decandra
- Occupies a position between Rhus-t. and Bry.
- Tincture is used Externally for mastitis
- A few drops of Phytolacca added to water is useful in many throat cases.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.