Buy Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Sulf Tab homeopathic medicine Online india
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Sulphuric
- Put tablets into the mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
For Dry Eczema, Boils, Pus, swollen glands, Joint pains, Headache
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Sulphuric
- Eczema and torpid glandular swellings, Psoriasis, Cystic swellings, suppurative processes.
- In affections of bone, caries of bone, Calcarea sulph gives good results.
- Tendency to the formation of abscesses (pus) in the body.
- Great sluggishness of mind is relieved by Calcarea Sulphuric.
- The patient is continuously in a state of apprehension (fear of something will happen), anxiety.
- Calcarea Sulphurica is a very good remedy, where one cannot conceive a child (unable to bear a child)
- Calcarea Sulphurica is useful for pain in the joints, maybe gouty and rheumatic.
Common symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Sulphuric
- Recurrent or continuous pus formation (abscesses).
- Sensitive to both cold and heat. After becoming cold, complaints come on.
- Pain in the right upper jaw, with swollen and tender gums about a decayed molar.
- Great weakness all over the body is relieved by Calcarea Sulphuric.
- The heaviness of the lower limbs.
- Calcarea Sulphurica has been of great service in many cases of hip joint disease.
- Itching of the skin of the extremities
- Itching and burning associated with many complaints
- Inflammation and swelling of the little finger.
- Pain in upper limbs at night. Pain in the shoulder; elbow, wrist and fingers.
- Cuts, wounds, bruises, etc, unhealthy, discharging pus; they do not heal readily.
Important indicated symptoms of Calcarea Sulphuric
- Intermittent high body temperature, ( fever that comes in intervals) hectic and caused by the formation of pus.
- Pimples and pustules on the face, Painful pimples on the scalp leave a yellow scab, Calcarea sulph is best indicated.
- Hard tender swellings in the scalp in the edge of hair, bleeding when scratched, Many little matterless pimples under hair.
- Chronic headaches and periodical headaches have been relieved with Calcarea sulphuric. Headaches in the morning, an afternoon that lasts till evening.
- Hiccough, nausea vomiting and uneasy feeling causing sluggishness (no desire to work).
- In eye Inflammatory conditions of small children, neonates, Ophthalmia Neonatorum, yellow discharge from eyes, Calcarea Sulphurica is best.
- Indicated for Dry eczema in children.
- Gums bleed while brushing his teeth.
- In Painful Abscess around the anus, Calcarea sulphuric is a valuable remedy.
- Chronic inflammation of the kidney. It is a valuable remedy in urethral discharges, when the discharge is yellow, bloody, and often gleety (sticky with mucous).
Cause for the complaints in Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Sulphuric
After mechanical injuries, when in neglected cases suppuration ( pus formation) has set in.
Every motion, walking fast, getting heated, warmth, warm rooms, after waking up
Open-air, uncovering, eating.
Reactions with Calcarea Sulphuric
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Sulphuric
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.