For anxiety, cough, swollen gums, cramps, blisters, Tinnitus
Also known as
Zinc Sulf, Zinc Sulph
Common Name:Â White Vitriol. Sulphate of Zinc. Zinc Sulphate.
Causes & Symptoms for Zincum sulphuricum
- Pains are confined to the sides of the abdomen, probably to the colon.
- To relieve the symptoms of anxiety.
- Violent cough, with bloody and purulent expectoration.
- Skin and extremities cold and clammy indicates Zincum sulphuricum
Mind and Head
- Burning, acute pain in head, irresistible desire to laugh. Forehead red and swollen
- Dull, pressive pain running right across forehead, as if head compressed in a vice.
- Pain worse at times when menses should appear. Great nervous anxiety and depression.
- Nervous headaches, violent, with thirst and dizziness indicates Zincum sulphuricum
- Granular lids,Bluish rings round eyes, Diffuse opacity of each cornea.
- Roaring in ears indicates Zincum sulphuricum
Mouth and Throat
- Gums swollen and red on outer edge. Tenderness in throat indicates Zincum sulphuricum
Stomach and abdomen
- Burning heat in stomach, with acute pain in epigastrium.
- Vomiting, and purging, with cramps, severe pain indicates Zincum sulphuricum
Stool and Anus
- Stools infrequent. Constant desire for stool indicates Zincum sulphuricum
- Menses appear early, were weak and irregular, recurring only every six weeks indicates Zincum sulphuricum
- Cramps in arms and legs; trembling and convulsions indicates Zincum sulphuricum.
- Trembling and cramps. Prostration and heaviness associtaed with many complaints.
- Blisters on neck discharge first bloody water, later thin indicates Zincum sulphuricum
Side effects of Zincum sulphuricum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Zincum sulphuricum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Zincum sulphuricum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.