Checks the bleeding after tooth extraction, excess menses, cramps.
Tincture of the fresh root
Common Name:Â White Beth-root, Birth root, Rattlesnake root
Causes & Symptoms for Trillium pendulum
- It is useful in hemorrhages with faintness and sinking at the stomach, also cold extremities and rapid, feeble pulse.
- Flooding with fainting is a keynote of Trillium pendulum.
- Craving for ice-water, Cough, with purulent or bloody sputum. Â
- Difficult breathing Palpitation with great anxiety is an indication of Trillium pendulum.
Mind and Head
- Fear of being sick, great anguish, agitation and tossing about, impossible to keep still.
- Pain in forehead better bending forward, worse returning to erect position indicates Trillium pendulum.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Pain in eyeballs, Profuse nose-bleed.
Mouth and Throat
- Trillium pendulum is useful for bleeding after tooth extraction.
- Very offensive taste, especially on rising in morning.
Stomach and abdomen
- Sensation of goneness in abdomen, extreme debility, palpitation, and anxiety.
- Stomach symptoms worse after meals and in morning is an indication of Trillium pendulum.
- Much flatulence and grumbling.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation succeeded by thin, watery, very offensive diarrhoea is relieved with Trillium pendulum.
- Sharp, cutting pain in urethra when urinating is an indication of Trillium pendulum.
- Menses come on after over-exertion, bright-red blood from uterus at least movement.
- Too profuse menstrual flow after exhaustion by exercise. Postpartum hemorrhage is relieved with Trillium pendulum.
- Standing or walking causes bearing down in pelvis. Cramping pains in muscles of arms and calves.
- Itching and burning, worse by scratching.
- Feels as if bones were broken, with hemorrhages. Great debility.
- Better bending forward, worse sitting erect is an indication of Trillium pendulum.
- Motion worse hemorrhages, cramp-like pains are relieved with this remedy.
Side effects of Trillium pendulumÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Trillium pendulum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Trillium pendulum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.