For Enlarged Glands, Strictures, Fibroids,Tinnitus, Heals scars.
Also known as
Common Name: Â Allyl sulphocarbamide,(Derived from Oil of Mustard-seed.) Â
Causes & Symptoms for Thiosinaminum
- It is useful for repairing Scar tissue.
- Thiosinaminum helps in Dissolving the fibroids.Â
- Tinnitus, ringing in the ears is relieved by Thiosinaminum.
- Indigestion, Flatulence after eating well relieved with this medicine.
- For healing scar tissue or other ailments that result in the thickening of tissue, Thiosinaminum gives the best results.
- It is also helpful to check the deafness caused by thickened eardrum after any injury.
- Otitis media, discharge from the ear.
- Inflammation (swelling) of lymphatic glands is relieved with the help of Thiosinaminum.
- It can be used externally as well as internally.
- It dissolves the fibroids and helps in checking the adhesions and strictures in rectum.
- Tinnitus caused by fibrous bands is checked by Thiosinaminum.
- Structure of rectum is resolved by Thiosinaminum.
- Urine is increased in quantity, no albumen or formed elements.
Female Sexual Organs
- Thiosinaminum is useful in extra outgrowth of uterine appendages.
- Accelerated respiration is helped by Thiosinaminum.
- There is Sensation of heat and burning in affected parts.
- Bodily weight increased.
- Thiosinaminum checks Glandular swellings.
- Thiosinaminum is also useful in Urticaria, Lupus and Scar tissues.
Side effects of Thiosinaminum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Thiosinaminum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Thiosinaminum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.