Sleeplessness, mouth ulcers, stricture, urinary complaints, pus, rash
Common Name:Â A nosode.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Syphilinum
- Pains from darkness to daylight, begin with twilight and end with daylight.
- Terrible dread of night, on account of mental and physical exhaustion on awaking
- Neuralgia, and headache, asthma, coughs worse from sunset to sunrise.
- Sleeplessness is itself a leading indication for Syphilinum.
- Ulceration affect mouth, nose, genitals, or skin indicates Syphilinum.
- Abscesses with foul secretions. Neuralgia every night. Tendency to heavy drinking, alcoholism.
Mind and Head
- Very nervous, weeping without cause. Crying infants, who begin immediately after birth.
- Sick-headache, pains intolerable, arteries of head full and pulsating violently indicates Syphilinum.
- Excruciating headache over right eye extending deep into brain. Neuralgic headache causing sleeplessness.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Offensive form of ozena with discharge of fetid clinkers. Piercing, pressing excruciating pains over right eye
- Fetid discharges from the ear, Small, acrid, watery discharge occasionally from ears indicates Syphilinum.
- Itching of nostrils, dark purple lines between alae nasi and cheeks. Nose and cheeks covered with eruptions and scabs.
Mouth and Throat
- Teeth decay at the edge of the gums and break off, difficulty of finding words, debility, ulcers in mouth
Stomach and abdomen
- Frequent retching on trying to vomit, menses regular, but very scanty indicates Syphilinum.
- Heartburn with pain and rawness from stomach to throat-pit, large painless bubo in right groin
Stool and Anus
- It has a great sphere in rectal pain and constipation. Rectum seems tied up with strictures.
- Fissures in anus and rectum. Chronic constipation, with fetid breath, earthy complexion.
- Urination difficult and very slow, no pain, but a want of power.
- Frequent urging to urinate all night
- Inflammation and induration of spermatic cord.
- Itching scabby eruptions on face or breast, soreness of genitals, and muco-purulent discharge, in a child.
- Irregular, much delayed, scanty, and always extremely painful. Painful menstruation.
- Left ovary swollen, uterine and ovarian diseases with pronounced nervous disorders.
- Mammae sensitive to touch, feeling sore, during menses.
Neck and Back
- Pain and pressure behind sternum. Great pain in back in region of kidneys, worse after urinating.
- Pain at coccyx at its junction with sacrum.
- Bones are affected, and especially bones of head and tibia. Feeling of numbness in palms and soles.
- Lameness and pain of arm on motion, pains in lower extremities, excruciating.
- Redness and rawness with terrible itching between toes indicates Syphilinum.
- Obstinate rash on chin, lips, cheek-bone, forehead, and hairy scalp, on arms, chest, back, bends of joints and on the joints, and on fingers and hands.
- Biting sensation in different parts of body, as if bitten by bugs, at night only.
- The glandular system is affected throughout and nutrition impaired, leading to extreme emaciation.
- Damp weather, warm, damp weather, thunderstorm, seaside aggravates.
- Pains worse and better gradually, are shifting, and require frequent change of position.
- Violent attacks of dyspnoea, wheezing and rattling of mucus.
Side effects of SyphilinumÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SyphilinumÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Syphilinum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.