For weakness of muscles, stroke, numbness, convulsion, palpitation.
Also known as
Common Name:Â Phosphate of Strychnin Â
Causes & Symptoms for Strychninum Phosphoricum
- It has an action upon muscles, causing twitching, stiffness, weakness and loss of power.
- It has action upon circulation, producing irregularity of pulse, and upon the mind.
- Symptoms worse by motion, better by rest and in open air.
- Burning, aching, and weakness of spine; pain extends to front of chest.
- Fatty degenration of the vital organs, flushings, throat constriction and aggravation after sleep.
- a sense of constriction in the throat and violent headache over the eyes after eating.
- Lack of stamina, fears, and sensitiveness to external stimuli.
- Little jerks which affect the hand, arm or foot, but they are sudden, violent, muscular contractions which come like lightening and are gone as fast
- Coldness of the feet, more of a numbness.Â
Side effects of Strychninum Phosphoricum Â
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Strychninum Phosphoricum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Strychninum Phosphoricum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.