Women complaints, abdominal colic, varicose veins, piles, constipation
Tincture of the young, fresh tops of the branches.
Common Name:Â Juniperus Sabina.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Sabina
- It is suited to chronic ailments of women, arthritic pains, tendency to miscarriage, violent pulsations all over the body.Â
- Worse in a warm room or from too much clothing.Â
- Tendency to bleed from all the mucous membranes, especially of the kidney, bladder and uterus
- A sense of fullness in all the veins of the body, a sense of distension, fullness, puffiness, bloating, with pulsations all over,Â
- associated with repeated hemorrhages from the mucous membranes, diminishes knots, enlargements, or varices in veins. Â
- The uterine colic described is a labor-like, drawing up like colic.
Mind and Head
- There is much irritability, music is intolerable, it produced numbness.
- Weakness of memory, with tears and sobs. Circumscribed pain in temples. Drawing pains in head, especially in forehead and temples is relieved with Sabina.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Clouds before eyes with smarting tears. Hardness of hearing, Dry coryza is relieved with Sabina.
Mouth and Throat
- Drawing pain in right angle of jaw, toothache only when chewing, worse by drinking, smoking, and by heat of bed, better after rising.
- Tongue loaded with a white or brownish coating. Sore throat, dryness in throat with drawing pain indicates Sabina.
Stomach and abdomen
- Vomiting of bile or of undigested food eaten, fullness and inflation of region of stomach.
- Contractive pains in abdomen indicates Sabina. Nausea with fullness in stomach.
- Sabina is indicated for pain as from a bruise in abdominal muscles in bed in evening.
- Labor-like pains in abdomen to groins, with sensation as if vomiting would come on indicates Sabina.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation with bleeding hemorrhoids. Discharge of blood from anus after a hard evacuation.
- Sabina relieves the painful hemorrhoidal pimples in anus.
- Bloody urine; inflammation of the bladder with continuous urging to urinate, profuse emission of urine, even at night indicates Sabina.
- Retention of urine, with emission drop by drop indicates this medicine.
- Sabina is indicated in burning sore pain, increased sexual desire, with violent and prolonged erections.
- Bearing down, labor-like pains, the menses last too long and are too copious, too frequent and prolonged, flow is liquid, bright red, intermingled with clots.
- Itching, shooting, knife-like pains, causing the patient to scream out, shooting up the vagina to the uterus is relieved with Sabina.
- Shooting pains from the back to the front and from below upwards, with hemorrhages is an indication of Sabina.
- Menses too profuse, too early, last too long, partly fluid, partly clotted and offensive flow in paroxysms; with colic and labor-like pains; pains from sacrum to pubes.
- Inflammation of the ovaries or uterus, violent pains through ovaries and uterus. Pressing down towards genitals is relieved with Sabina.
Neck and Back
- Sabina relieves the aching in the sacrum as if broken, as if the bones would separate.
- Pain extending from sacrum or lumbar region to pubes, with severe bearing down
- One of the remedies which affect the heels.
- Suddenly increasing and slowly disappearing pain indicates Sabina.
- Wart-like excrescences, about the anus, cauliflower excrescences is resolved with Sabina.
- Sabina Â is indicated for complaints worse stooping, sitting bent, letting limbs hang down, motion.
- Cold applications ameliorates wandering pains in joints.
Side effects of Sabina
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Sabina
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Sabina
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.