For all Injuries, Eye strain, Swelling, Nodes on Joints, Fractures
Tincture of whole fresh plant.
Common Name:Â Â Rue-bitterwort
Causes & Symptoms for Ruta Graveolens
- Ruta has special affinity to tendons, cartilage, and periosteum especially in injuries and effects therefrom are relieved.
- Tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, in bone, in tendons, about joints.
- Ruta is aggravated from cold, wants everything warm.
- Ruta is a painful medicine, but is slow in producing symptoms, hence it of a chronic nature.
- Old neuralgias, stinging, tearing, burning pains, especially in the lower extremities, about the eyes; faceaches.
- A prolonged use of Ruta 3x has relived the ganglion in front of left wrist as per the literature in Materia medica of Clarke.
Mind and Head
- Apprehensive anxiety, low spirits and mental relaxation.
- Throbbing or tearing pain in the forehead is relieved with Ruta.
- Benumbed or bruised feeling of side lain on, the patient can be irritable, or the opposite-good-nature.
- Weak, pressive-like pain in right eye, with dimness of surrounding objects.
- Eyes red, hot, and painful from sewing or reading fine print indicates the medicine Ruta. Eyestrain followed by headache.
- Crushed pain in cartilages of the ear is resolved with Ruta.
Mouth and Throat
- Swelling and erysipelas on forehead on the face is relieved.
- Sense of a lump in throat during empty swallowing is resolved with Ruta.
- Gums bleed easily in Ruta patients.
Stomach and abdomen
- Unquenchable desire for cold water, drinks much, Frequent odorless eructations.
- After eating there is sudden nausea ; pinching in stomach after bread and butter indicates Ruta.
- Gnawing pain about navel with Colic; with burning pains in children, from worms.
Stool and Rectum
- A powerful action on the rectum is seen in Ruta,Tearing stitches in rectum when sitting
- Tearing in rectum and urethra while urinating is relieved with Ruta.
- Constipation; from inactivity of rectum or impaction of feces following mechanical injuries indicates Ruta.
- Rectum protrudes immediately on attempting a passage indicates Ruta.
- Pain in rectum when sitting. Great soreness in rectum as from ulceration. It is a useful remedy in piles and stricture of the rectum.
- Pressure on bladder, as if continually full with scanty green urine, Constant urging to urinate, could hardly retain urine.
- Ruta is useful in Involuntary micturition at night in bed, and during day when walking.
- Varicocele following a strain is resolved.
- Very irregular, too early and too profuse menses with Scanty, discharge of blood lasting only two days.
- Corrosive white discharge after irregular or suppressed menses is resolved with Ruta.
Back and Extremities
- Pain in lumbar region and coccyx as after a blow or having been struck indicates Ruta.
- Backache better pressure and lying on back. Lumbago worse morning before rising.
- The flexor tendons especially flexor tendons that are over strained by exertion indicates Ruta.
- Legs give out on rising from a chair, hips and thighs so weak
- Ruta often suits in various surgical conditions; periosteal troubles from injury.
- Over straining of tendons, nodules formed in the tendon; lumps, bunches, is resolved with Ruta.
- Thighs pain when stretching the limbs.
- Feeling of intense lassitude, weakness and despair is relieved with Ruta.
- lame sensation all over as after a fall; worse in limbs and joints
- The Ruta patient wants to change position frequently.
- Pains that are aggravated in cold, wet weather, and better by motion.Â
- Periosteal trouble where the flesh is thin over the bone; over the tibia.
Side effects of Ruta Graveolens
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ruta Graveolens
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ruta Graveolens
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.