Improves memory, Early menses, Irregular pulse, cold hands and feet
Also known as
Tincture of whole plant.
Common Name:Â Rosemary. Â
Causes & Symptoms for Rosmarinus Officinalis
- It has been called Herb of Memory for remembrance. It enhances mental function and memory
- Violent pains followed by uterine hemorrhage.
- Spasms of chest, cold hands and feet, small, rapid, irregular pulse.
- Chilly with icy coldness of lower extremities without thirst, followed by heat
- Oppression of breathing is relieved with this remedy.
Mind and Head
- Heaviness and dulness of head is relieved with Rosmarinus Officinalis.
- Deficient memory, or inability to remember is helped with this remedy.
- Menses four days too early indicates Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Chill over whole, legs icy cold, no thirst and no subsequent heat.
Side effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Rosmarinus OfficinalisÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rosmarinus OfficinalisÂ
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.
Questions & Answers