For bed wetting, pain while urine, excess bleeding, thin weak body
Tincture of fresh root bark is used to make the medicine.
Common Name: Fragrant Sumach, Lobadium aromaticum.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Rhus aromatica
- Severe pain at beginning or before urination, incontinence of urine more than a year, constant dribbling.
- Rhus aromatica is useful for increased urination in patients with high blood sugar levels.
- It is useful in emaciation, with weakness, pain in back, thirst, appetite, now ravenous, now deficient.
- Pale, emaciated, limbs trembling, scarcely able to stand indicates Rhus aromatica.
Stool and Anus
- Diarrhoea, stools pale and thin, running like water is relieved with Rhus aromatica.
- Stools largely of blood and mucus or clear blood.
- Constant dribbling with pains while passing urine.
- In children pass urine in the bed at night time involuntarily.
- Profuse bleeding with large clots passing away, and the patient fainting from the loss is an indication for Rhus aromatica.
- Patient thin, anxious, bowels, abdomen flabby indicates Rhus aromatica.
- Hemorrhage from kidneys, bladder, and uterus, menorrhagia and other excessive discharges
- accompanied by a relaxed condition of the uterus indicates the remedy Rhus aromatica
Side effects of Rhus aromatica
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Rhus aromaticaÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rhus aromatica
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.