For Eczema, Headache, Numbness, Palpitation, Scalp eruption, Vertigo
Also known as
Common Name: Nerium Oleander, Rose Laurel.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Oleander
- Oleander is useful in conditions like dermatitis, anorexia and vertigo. There is itching and scurfy pimples and the skin is sensitive and numb.Â
- Slightest friction causes soreness and chapping which is relieved by Oleander.Â
- There is violent itching eruption with bleeding and oozing and want of perspiration.Â
- It especially helps in pruritus of scalp which is very sensitive.Â
- Oleander also helps in anorexia and vertigo. There is vertigo with diplopia when looking down and vertigo when looking fixedly at and object and on rising from bed.
- Memory weak; slow perception. Melancholy, with obstinate constipation.
- Oleander is useful in Vertigo and diplopia, when looking down. Vertigo, when looking fixedly at an object, and on rising in bed.Â
- It relieves Pain in brain, as if head would burst. Numb feeling. Dull, unable to think. Indolence.Â
- Eruption on scalp, Humid, fetid spots behind ears (Graph; Petrol) and occiput, with red, rough, herpetic spots in front is also relived by Oleander.
- Oleander relieves Corrosive itching on forehead and edge of hair; worse, heat.
- Can see objects only when looking at them sideways.Â
- Eyes water on reading, Double vision can be checked by Oleander. Â
- Sensation as if eyes were drawn back into the head indicates Oleander.
- Pale, sunken, with blue rings around eyes.
- Canine hunger, with hurried eating, without appetite, Thirst, Empty belching.Â
- Vomiting of food; greenish water, Throbbing in pit is relieved by Oleander.
- Borborygmus, with profuse, fetid flatus is relieved by Oleander.
- It relieves Gnawing around navel, Ineffectual urging. Â
- Stool passes when emitting flatus. Burning pain in anus is also relieved by it.
- Oppression as from a weight; asthmatic when lying down.Â
- Palpitation, with weakness and empty feeling in chest, DyspnÅ“a and relieves Obtuse stitches in chest.
- Oleander is indicated in complaint of Weakness of lower limbs, numbness of legs and feet, Cold feet.
- Oleander is useful in Swelling, burning stiffness of fingers. Veins and hands swollen. Å’dema. Stiffness of joints is well relieved by it.
- Oleander relieves Itching, scurfy pimples; herpes; sensitive and numb, Nocturnal burning.Â
- It is indicated for Very sensitive skin; slightest friction causes soreness and chapping. Violent itching eruption, bleeding, oozing; want of perspiration indicates this remedy.
- Pruritus, especially of scalp, which is sensitive is well relieved by Oleander.
- Complaint Worse from undressing, rest, friction of clothes.
Side effects of Oleander
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Oleander
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Oleander
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.