Glandular swelling, Skin Ulcer, Vertigo, Bone pain, Bad Breath, Tremor
Willmar Schwabe Mercurius solubilis(Dilution)
Pure mercury is dissolved in diluted nitric acid and the precipitate of mercury so obtained is then triturated to make a soluble mother tincture (by precipitating Mercury from its solution in nitric acid by means of caustic ammonia).
Common Name:Â Â Quicksilver, Mercurius Solubilis Hahnemanni
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Mercurius solubilis
- Induration of glands, Inflammed glands that become hard are relieved well with Merc Sol.
- Merc sol is useful in people who are sensitive to heat and cold, Merc. is both - worse by heat and worse by cold.
- It acts good on skin complaints, that forms abscess and hard to heal.
- Bone pains that are worse at night indicates Merc sol.
- Profuse sweat accompanying nearly all complaints with no relief and mainly at night.
- There is a great tendency to fainting, extreme exhaustion after a stool
Mind and Head
- Merc sol is for people who are slow in answering questions, suffer loss of memory and of low will power.
- Bad effects from fright, leaving one in a state of great anxiety and worse at night.
- Instability of ideas, which constantly drive away each other also indicates Merc sol.
- Vertigo, principally on getting up, or on raising up head, or when seated, or when lying on back is relieved with Merc sol.
- Heaviness, fullness, and aching in head, as if forehead were squeezed by a bandage.
- Heat and burning, or tearing and drawing pains, or shootings in head, often only semi-lateral, and extending to ears, teeth, and neck.
- Scalp is painful to touch, worse when scratching, which is followed by bleeding.
- Falling off of hair, mostly on sides of head and temple, with humid eruptions on headÂ
Eyes, ear, nose
- Merc sol is good for eye complaints, chronic conjunctivitis where the eyelids are red, swollen, and stuck together, or stinging, watery, aching eyes. Scabs round the eyes.
- Green, thick, acrid pus from the ears like the discharge from the nose and other parts with nostrils smarting and burning
- In otitis media with ruptured drum, Merc sol is a frequently required remedy. Soreness of internal ear is relieved with Merc sol.
- Painful sensitiveness, and inflammatory swelling of parotids.
- Obstruction and dryness of nose with Frequent sneezing is relieved with Merc sol.
Mouth and Throat
- It is used to relieve mouth and throat complaints with a thirst for cold drinks.
- Excessive salivation, oral thrush, gingivitis (inflamed gums), bad breath (halitosis), tonsillitis, Suppuration of tonsils.Â
- loose teeth in infected gums, a swollen, dark, red throat and painful throat ulcers. Â Â Throat and fauces of a coppery red color and swollen.
- Pus that is formed in cavities in abscesses, which burn and sting is relieved with Merc Sol.
- Ulceration of orifice of salivary duct, and profuse discharge of excessively fetid saliva,
Stomach and abdomen
- Sweets disagree, aversion to meat, wine, brandy, beer, coffee, greasy food, butter.
- Violent vomiting with convulsive movements is resolved with Merc Sol.
- Merc sol relieves the fullness, and pressure as from a stone in pit of stomach, Risings, principally after eating, and often of a putrid or bitter or sour and rancid taste.
- Swelling and hardness of liver region, Â with emaciation of the body indicates Merc Sol.
- Abdomen hard and inflated, with soreness when touched, principally in umbilical region. Sensation of emptiness in the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, with hard, tenacious and knotty feces not expelled without straining. Evacuation of corrosive and burning nature.
- Itching, shootings, and excoriation in anus is relieved with Merc sol.
- Incisive pains, burning and shooting in urethra, even when not urinating.
- Continued want to urinate, day and night,Involuntary emission of urine, Wetting the bed at night.
- Corrosive and burning urine is resolved with Merc Sol.
- Inflammation of orifice of urethra, and discharge of thick, yellowish matter.
- Testes, hard and swollen, with shining redness of scrotum, profuse perspiration of parts, painful nocturnal erections.
- Increase of sexual desire, and great lasciviousness, with frequent erections and pollutions indicates Merc Sol.
- Stinging is very frequent in mercurial pains, and stinging pain in ovaries.
- Merc sol is useful in Menses profuse, with abdominal pains, breasts are painful and full of milk at menses.
- Joint pains that are aggravated from the heat of the bed and from uncovering, indicates Merc Sol.
- Trembling of the hands with great weakness with weakness of the limbs. Soreness between the thighs and genitals.Â
- Ulcers on the legs; abscesses. Oedematous swelling of the feet is relieved with Merc sol.
- Vesicles burn and smart, with excoriating discharges, especially on the head
- Ulcers on parts where the skin and flesh are thin over the bones. Most eruptions are moist with copious oozing indicates Merc Sol.
- Red and tettery spots on face.
- Tremor of head, of hands, of tongue, commencing in the finger
- Inflammation leads to induration, induration to ulceration is an indication for Merc Sol.
- Flow of pus, and particularly bloody pus, from any orifice calls for Merc.
- Excoriating wherever two parts come together.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Mercurius solubilis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Mercurius solubilisÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Mercurius solubilis
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.