For anaemia, swelling, eczema, fatty liver, growing pains, Jaundice
Other names:Â Â Carbonate of Manganese. Manganous Carbonate.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Manganum Metallicum
- It has an action on the blood-forming process like iron, and has been successfully used in cases of anemia.
- Cough better by lying down, worse in damp weather. It is worse from cold, cold air, and cold, damp weather.
- The bones are very sensitive, red spots on the skin, which are elevated, owing to the affections of the bones.
- Suppuration of skin round joints is relieved with Manganum.
Mind and Head
- Great apprehensiveness. Anxious restlessness. Great sadness and distress.Â
- Manganum is a wonderful remedy for bedridden women who love to keep still.
- Headaches of Manganum are boring, pressing, and proceed from above downwards.
- Red, sore spots here and there on the scalp, It is a wonderful remedy in speakers and singers
Eyes, ear, nose
- Eyelids are swollen, pain in the eyes from sewing, reading fine print and doing anything that would concentrate vision.
- Congestion and increased as well as decreased secretions of nose, eyes and in the ear.
- Itching in ears, loud rumbling, worse night, right ear, crackling on blowing nose, deafness in damp weather.
- Chronic periostitis of the meatus and middle ear, with otorrhea, Dullness of hearing ameliorated by blowing the nose.
Mouth and Throat
- Hoarse voice, drawing sensation of the muscles, dry throat with hoarseness.
- Most violent toothache, painful sensitiveness of teeth is relieved with Manganum.
- Burning pains worse in tongue at night in room, nodosities on tongue, warts
Stomach and abdomen
- Gall-stones and jaundice, there is congestion and tumefaction of the liver.
- Gall stones are dissolved in healthy bile. Gall stone colics are likely to occur along with gall stones.
- Distress in the stomach, and distress through the bowels is relieved with Manganum.
- Cold things create much distress in the region of the liver is relieved with Manganum.
Stool and Anus
- Frequent rumbling in rectum, contractive pain in rectum when sitting, disappearing after the stool.
- Incisive pains in region of bladder.Cutting in middle of urethra between acts of micturition.
- Sensation of weakness in genital organs, with burning and jerking drawing pains in spermatic cord.
- Itching in interior of scrotum is relieved with Manganum.
- It is a useful remedy for those flashes of heat that occur at the climacteric period.
- Very scanty menstrual flow. Anaemic old ladies, with a little watery flow from the uterus.
- Ankles are particularly affected, sore bones, burning in soles, arthritic enlargements, painful periosteum, sore joints.
- Tenderness of the joints, with not much swelling and aggravation from damp Weather is relieved with Manganum.
- Tearing pains along entire spine, during rest and movement. Jerkings of muscles of legs on slightest movement.
- Slight scratches ulcerate on the skin, Â fissures, excoriation, suppuration.
- Every part of the body feels extremely sore when touched.
- Burning all over skin, in evening, and when rising from bed.
- Better lying down, cold, dry weather sometimes relieves, but the patient is sensitive to cold
- Cough worse from talking, laughing, walking, deep inspiration and cold, damp weather.
- Weakness and tremor, especially in joints. Many symptoms are better or worse by a change of weather.
Side effects of Manganum CarbonicumÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Manganum CarbonicumÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Manganum Carbonicum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.