For Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, Headache, Jaundice & Liver Complaints
Common Name: Culver's RootÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Leptandra
- Leptandra Virginica is useful in conditions like constipation, jaundice and liver complaints. Tongue is coated yellow and there is great distress in stomach and intestines with desire for stool.Â
- There is aching in region of liver extending to the spine which feels chilly is relieved by Leptandra Virginica.Â
- Stools are profuse, black and fetid with pain in umbilicus. Clay colored stools with jaundice.
- Patient feels Very dizzy while walking.
- Leptandra relieves Very severe frontal headache, walking worse, making it almost intolerable.
- Dull frontal headache with sensation as if the hair were pulled out indicates Leptandra.
- Leptandra relieves Smarting and aching in eyes, with dull pain in eyeballs.
- It is indicated in Profuse lachrymation, agglutinated lids.
- Leptandra is useful in Nausea and deathly faintness on rising.
- Vomiting of bile, yellow tongue, shooting pains about liver, black stools indicate Leptandra.
- Leptandra relieves Burning aching in stomach and liver worse drinking water.
- Leptandra relieves Dull aching in liver, worse near gall-bladder.
- There is Constant dull aching distress in umbilical region.
- It relieves Sharp, distressing pains between navel and epigastrium.
- It is indicated in Rumbling and distress in whole bowels, especially in hypogastrium, with black stools.
Stool and Anus
- Stools is black, tarry, bilious, undigested, followed by great distress in liver, mushy, with weak feeling in bowels, greenish, muddy, spouting out like water.
- Profuse watery stools, followed by severe cutting pains in small intestines, after exposure to wet, damp weather is relieved by Leptandra.
- Before stool: rumbling.
- After stool: sharp cutting pains and distress in umbilical region, faint, weak, hungry, griping but no straining.
- Leptandra is useful in Constipation, hard, black stools followed by mushy portion, piles, from hepatic derangement.
- It is also useful in frequently bleeding piles, constipation and distressing pain beneath sacrum.
Female Sexual Organs
- Leptandra is indicated for Menses suppressed or retarded, liver affected, prickly heat.
- It is useful in Leucorrhea. with ulceration of os, sometimes feted with mucous shreds, irritation of bladder and rectum, frequent pain at bottom of bowels, languor, skin hot and dry.
Neck and Back
- There is Chilly sensation in shoulders and down back.
- Leptandra relieves Sore, lame feeling in small of back.
- Constant distress with very sharp pains by spells in lumbar region is relieved by Leptandra.
- Leptandra relieves Pain in right shoulder and arm.
- Both wrists feels lame and ache quite severely (worse left) in morning, lasting till noon.
- Patient is Weary, can hardly walk.
- Leptandra is excellent remedy in complaint of Jaundice.
- Skin is Dry and hot.
Side effects of Leptandra
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Leptandra
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Leptandra
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.