Reduces cough and cold, Dyspnoea, Hoarseness, Difficult swallowing
Also known as
Willmar Schwabe Justicia Adhatoda(Dilution)
The homoeopathic tincture is made from the leaf.
Common Name: An Indian Shrub, Singhee
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Justicia Adhatoda
- It is Efficacious in coughs, Profuse coryza, coryza with cough and tenacious mucus, suffocative obstruction of respiration, tightness across the chest.
- Justicia Adhatoda is used in wide range of bronchial disease.
- It is useful in complaints of associated headache woth cough and coryza.
- Constipation associated with violent cough is seen in Justicia Adhatoda patients.
- Justicia Adhatoda is useful in Headache associated with cough and coryza, fluent coryza with watering of eyes.
- Sensation of Heaviness felt in the head with dark circles around the eyes.
- Justicia Adhatoda is indicated in patients who dislikes talking and has aversion to talking. Loss of confidence due to which scared of what will happen/ fear of spoiling the work.
Nose and Throat:
- Justicia Adhatoda helps to reduce the complaints of frequent sneezing, coryza, difficult breathing.
- It helps to relieve the complaints that are worsened after Inhaling, in warm or closed room.
- Throat pains with hoarseness and dry cough is treated well with Justicia Adhatoda.
- Dryness of mouth with increased thirst, pain while swallowing.
- Severe sensation of tightness around the chest is reduced with help of Justicia Adhatoda.
- Constant desire to cough, dry cough with sneezing, unable to breathe in a warm or closed room.
- Oversensitiveness to external impressions is commonly relieved with this remedy.
- Complaints that are associated with Cough, coryza. Stitching pain in the chest.
- Justicia Adhatoda is useful in symptoms that go worse at night time and warm room.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Justicia Adhatoda (Dilution)
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Justicia Adhatoda
- Take 5 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.