For painful menses, Cysts of ovary, excess thirst, bleeding Piles
Common Name:Â Ashoka, Jonosia Asoca, Bark of an Indian TreeÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Janosia Ashoka
- Asoka is useful in the disorders related to menstrual cycle, used as a nourishing tonic for uterus, For uterine colic.
- It is useful in delayed menses, painful discharges.
Mind and Head
- Headaches arising due to uterine pathology indicate this remedy.
- Congestive headache, better open air and by free flow.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Pain in the eyeballs with watery discharge from the nose, with lack of sense of smell.
Stomach and abdomen
- Excessive nausea with excess thirst indicates Janosia Ashoka.
- Useful in acid reflux compalints.
- Bloating is relieved with Janosia Ashoka.
Stool and Anus
- Scanty and difficult urination is checked with Janosia Ashoka.
- For irregular periods, cysts in the ovaries, Ashoka gives good results.
Neck and Back
- Back pain that spreads to the neck and thighs is relieved with Janosia Ashoka.
- Sleeplessness at night, is relieved with this medicine.
Side effects of Janosia AshokaÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Janosia Ashoka
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Janosia Ashoka
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.