For Toothache, Gum abscess, Facial pain, Caries of Bones, Bone spurs.
Willmar Schwabe Hekla Lava(Dilution)
The finer ash from Mount Hecla in Iceland is used.
Common Name:Â Hecla lava
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Hekla Lava
- Glandular swelling with hardness of cervical glands with Infiltration and tendancy to suppurate and form pus, is relieved with Hekla Lava.
- Toothache with swelling about jaws. Hekla lava has a marked action on the Jaws, after Injury to the bones of the Jaw.
- The glands in the region of the bone are often enlarged.
- Rapidity of symptoms, pains that come suddenly and goes suddenly.
- Severe myalgic/muscular pains in all the muscles, specially of the intercostal muscles.
Mind and Head
- Sensitivity to emotions is well marked in Hekla lava. Agitated and irritated with violent anger and unable to control the rage and hurts everyone.
- Isolated feeling with Headache and vertigo, everything that goes up , down and sideways.
- Headache that comes up due to caries in the tooth and the pains that travel above to the head is relieved with Hekla lava.
Eyes, Ear and Nose
- Burning of eyes which was better when kept open in air.
- Ringing, tingling - like ringing in ears though whole body. Chronic Otitis with inflammation of glands.
- Ulceration of nasal bones and the burning pains is relieved with Hekla.
- Polypoid growth in the nostrils that obstruct the nose, and extending downward to hamper breathing is relieved with this medicine.
- Sinusitis after mastoid operation indicates Hekla Lava.
Mouth and throat
- Hekla lava is useful in neuralgia related to tooth extractions and after effects of tooth removal.
- After extraction of carious wisdom tooth pain in wound, in various localities in head and face, so severe that he cannot eat or sleep Indicates hekla lava.
- Hekla Lava is effective in gum abscess, swellings about the Jaw and in difficult dentition.
- Toothache sensitive to pressure, maxillary bone swelling.
- Facial Neuralgia with sever pains, sensitive to touch.
- Hekla Lava is useful in the Hip disease associated with necrosis of the bone, making the movement difficult
- Severe continuous pains on the tibia, shin bones, during the growth phase of children at all levels indicates Hekla Lava.
- Exostosis, outgrowth of cartilagenous tissue of bone mainly of the tibia, Nodosity of the bones is relieved with Hekla.
- Necrosis of bone after operation was arrested with this medicine.
- Fistula formation, Swelling of mammary glands.
- Pain with stiffness in back on rising in the morning and on beginning to move
- Stitching pains in joints from cold or aggravated by cold indicates Hekla.
- Persisting prominent pimple on chin, Mental symptoms are connected with weather changes.Â
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Hekla Lava
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Hekla Lava
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Hekla Lava
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.