Improves concentration, circulation & Oxygenation, Boosts Memory
The leaves of Ginkgo Biloba are used to prepare the medicine.
Common Name: Ginkgo, Maidenhair treeÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Ginkgo Biloba
- Ginkgo is useful in Loss of memory, helps to improve the concentration, helps to recall things,improve mental alertness, elevate mood and restore energy.Â
- Effective for improving symptoms of anxiety, cognitive function, dementia, diabetic retinopathy, peripheral vascular disease
- Ginkgo improves circulation by regulating vein strength and tone, improves blood flow in cerebral and peripheral circulation, improves tissue perfusion.
- Ginkgo strengthens memory and enhance mood, and boosts oxygen levels in the brain.
- Vertigo, tinnitus is reduced with help of this remedy.
- Ginkgo biloba extract has been shown to normalize cerebral metabolism in ischemic conditions by improving glucose uptake and consumption and limiting electrolyte imbalances, thus reducing the possibility of cellular damage.Â
- Stuffed up Nose with dryness, watery discharges
- Rash on skin and mucous membrane, redness of skin, intense itching, eczema and boils is reduced wit help of Ginkgo.
- Perspiration with icy cold hands is seen in Ginkgo, numbness and tingling on skin.
- Weakness of hands, drops pen as cannot hold tight.
- Dryness and stiffness, numbness and soreness, twitches, trembling associated with all the complaints is relieved with help of Ginkgo.
- Severe back and Neck pains
Side effects of Ginkgo Biloba
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Ginkgo BilobaÂ
- Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.