Loose motions, vomiting, stomach pain, Anus burning, gases, Bodyache
Tincture of the resinous gum obtained from a tree
Common Name: Gamboge. Garcinia Morella, Gummi Gutti
Causes & Symptoms for Gambogia
- Definite action especially on the gastroenteric tract.
- Burning pains are prominent, acts markedly on the liver, general soreness over the body.
- Profuse watery diarrhea, particularly with old people.
- Stool expelled all at once after considerable urging.
Mind and Head
- Great lightness of all his motions. Heaviness in the head, with drowsiness and pain in the back.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Itching and burning in eyes, lids stick together. Violent itching of the eyes in the evening
- Lancination in the ears, dryness of right nostril indicates Gambogia.
Mouth and Throat
- Dry mouth, sore pain in the throat, which is felt when even touching the outer side of the neck.
- Roughness and burning in throat, Ulcerative pain in the stomach, passing off after eating.
Stomach and abdomen
- Frightful vomiting and purging, with fainting. Pain in the stomach after food.Â
- Tenderness in epigastrium, pain and distention of abdomen from flatulence indicates Gambogia.
Stool and Anus
- Suddenness of the desire for stool, and in the all coming out at one gush.
- Burning of the anus after the stool indicates Gambogia.
- Worse, towards evening and at night. Pain in coccyx is relieved with Gambogia.
- Symptoms are better by motion, cough better sitting up, better in open air, worse towards evening or at night.
Side effects of Gambogia
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Gambogia
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Gambogia
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.