Pain at Neck of Bladder & Penis with Retention of Urine, Warts
Common Name: Picrate of Iron Â
Causes & Symptoms for Ferrum Picricum
- Ferrum Picricum has marked action on bladder irritation. There is pain along entire urethra. Frequent urination at night, with a sensation of fullness and pressure in the rectum. There is smarting pain at the neck of the bladder and penis.Â
- Ferrum Picricum also helps in retention of urine, prostate diseases and albuminuria. There is senile hypertrophy of prostate.
- Ferrum Picricum is also indicated in warts, corns and epithelial growths. Corns with yellowish discoloration. Hands are covered with warts. Warts multiple and pedunculated.Â
- Ferrum Picricum also helps in rheumatic arthritis. There is pain in right side of neck radiating down the right arm.Â
- It is also useful in chronic deafness and tinnitus due to gout, fatigue and jaundice.
- Giddiness with disturbance of cerebral circulation, pain in occiput, inability to walk.
- Diffused vasculitis, with liver symptoms.
- Deafness in young people cutting wisdom teeth is checked by Ferrum Picricum.
- Ferrum Picricum is useful for Lupoid wart on face.
- Liver sensitive, some icterus is helped by Ferrum Picricum.
Stool and Anus
- Ferrum Picricum is useful in Constipation.
Male Sexual Organs
- Ferrum Picricum is useful in complaint of Prostate gland enlarged.
Neck and Back
- Pain in right side of neck and down right arm is relieved by Ferrum Picricum.
- Ferrum Picricum is useful in complaint of Warts: multiple, pedunculated, Corns.
- It also helps in Jaundice.
- Dirty-looking skin about joints indicates Ferrum Picricum.
Side effects of Ferrum PicricumÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ferrum PicricumÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ferrum PicricumÂ
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.