Indigestion, Enlarged Liver, Controls High Cholesterol, Gall Calculi
Also known as
Fel Tau, Ox Gaul, Bilis Bovina, ox- ga
Willmar Schwabe Fel Tauri(Dilution)
Impissated gall, lower dilutions can be made with water.
Common Name: Â Ox-gall, Ox Gaul. Bilis BovinaÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Fel Tauri
- Checks a sluggish liver, by removal of fat helping to check the high cholesterol.
- Fel Tauri helps to improve the Peristalsis and indirectly the motion of the content in the intestines that helps in cleaning the bowels.
- Belching and gurgling in the stomach that causes pain is relieved with Fel Tauri.
- Headache, pains in joints, and cramps are relieved with this medicine.
Mind and Head
- Irritability of the mind is relieved with Fel tauri
- Violent headache in morning extending to the occiput.
Throat and Mouth
- Constriction in the throat, with desire to deep inspiration, tightness felt in the chest is relieved with Fel tauri.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Eructations, gurgling in stomach and epigastric region is the sphere of action for Fel Tauri.
- The medicine helps to improve the motions in abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation that results because of obstruction and ineffectual peristalsis is relieved with Fel tauri.
- Urging with sensation of warmth at the anal region indicates this medicine.
- Tightness of breath and cannot remain lying is the indication of Fel Tauri.
- Cramps, especially in the joints that limits movement.
- Sound sleep in morning with some perspiration is an indication of Fel Tauri.
- It removes a tendency to sleep after eating
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Fel Tauri
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Fel Tauri
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Fel Tauri
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.