Bone pains, Heel pain, Muscle pains, Gouty swellings on body, Headache
Tincture of whole plant.
Common Name:Â Â Boneset, Thorough wort.
Causes & Symptoms for Eupatorium perfoliatum
- It is useful in bone-pains, general and severe pains are relieved.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum resolves the bilious vomiting and diarrhea, sick-headaches, cough arising from irritation of liver.
- Sluggishness of all organs and functions, very restless.
- Difficulty of breathing, attended with perspiration
- Pain, soreness, and heaviness behind sternum and in cardiac region worse by least motion.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum relieves symptoms of the common cold.
- Sleepiness and yawning, stretching and yawning before chill, sleepiness with difficult breathing indicates Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Hoarseness and cough, with soreness in chest.
Mind and Head
- Moaning, anxiety with headache is relieved with this remedy.
- Headache, with a sensation of Soreness and pulsation on the back part of the head.
- Headache and nausea every other morning, when awaking periodical headache indicates Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Painful soreness of eyeballs.
- Coryza, with sneezing and nasal inflammation is relieved with Eupatorium perfoliatum.Â
Mouth and Throat
- Sudden severe contraction of muscles of right cheek, violent complaints are resolved with Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Cracks on corners of the mouth.
Stomach and abdomen
- Eating causes violent distressing pains which are only relieved by vomiting. Craving for ice creams, for acid drinks indicates Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Vomiting immediately after drinking, colicky pains in upper abdomen, hepatic region soreness is relieved with Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Patient is restless, chilly and nauseated, retching and vomiting of bile.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation associated with Joint pains and headache is relieved with Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- It is useful to increase urine output. Urine alternately profuse and scanty.
Neck and Back
- Aching pain in the back, Pain as from a bruise and weakness in back is relieved with Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Intense soreness and aching in limbs, as if bruised or beaten indicates Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- Heat in the soles of the feet, swelling of left great toe, gouty soreness and inflamed nodosities of joint.
- Heat in the hands, sometimes with perspiration, bruised pain in calves.
- Sharp pain through right chest on deep inspiration.
- Sweat relieves all the symptoms except the headache is an indication for Eupatorium perfoliatum.
Side effects of Eupatorium perfoliatumÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Eupatorium perfoliatum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Eupatorium perfoliatum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.