Reduces craving for Tobacco, Reduces Joint pains, Sleeplessness, Bad breath
Willmar Schwabe Daphne Indica (Dilution)
The tincture is made from the fresh leaves
Common Name: Spurge Laurel
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Daphne Indica
- Daphne Indica is a useful remedy to reduce the craving for tobacco and relieves the nerve tension.
- Fetidity ( Bad smell) is a marked feature-breath, urine, sweat.
- Sensation of parts of the body being separated from one another is characteristic of Daphne Indica.
- Daphne Indica helps to improve the confidence, indecisive nature, where in patient is unable to take decisions.
Head and Eyes:
- Daphne Indica reduces the fullness in the head, Nodular swelling on the scalp area. Swelling of cervical glands.
- Itching and scratching of eyes with burning sensation.
- Daphne Indica reduces the burning of cheeks, with sensation of swelling and difficulty in movement of jaw joint.Â
- Complaints that are aggravated after chewing is relieved with this medicine.
- Daphne Indica reduces the Pain while passing urine. It relieves the Frequent and abundant excretion of urine.Â
- It is useful in complaints of frequent bedwetting at night.
- Daphne Indica reduces the pains in thighs and knees, the pains that are sudden and wander suddenly from extremities, Suddenly shoots into the body to region of heart, or some other part of body to abdomen.
- Ball of right great toe swollen and very painful.
- Daphne Indica is useful in generalized weakness and complaints that are aggravated in fresh air.
- Arthritic pains which pass rapidly from the limbs to the abdomen is seen in patients who need this medicine.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Daphne Indica (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Daphne Indica
- Take 5 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.