Irregular Profuse menses, headache, vertigo, Itchy scalp,Bleeding pile
Tincture of the root gathered in spring.
Common Name:Â Cyclamen europaeum, Sow-bread
Causes & Symptoms for Cyclamen
- Cyclamen is the remedy for affections of the uterus and appendages.
- Boring, darting, pressing pains in forehead and temples.Â
- Vertigo and headache accompanying scanty menses.
- Sensation of great weakness in the chest, as if there was not strength enough to breathe.
Mind and Head
- Dullness of senses, Â disinclination for work or conversation, great flow of ideas alternates with weak memory. Sudden change of sadness and cheerfulness.
- Vertigo when walking in the open air; objects turn in a circle; ameliorated in a room , Violent pains in the forehead.
- Pricking itching in the scalp is relieved with Cyclamen.Â
Eyes, ear, nose
- Heat and burning in the eyes with swollen eyelids, dryness and itching of lids.
- Humming, ringing and roaring in the ears. Dry, or fluent coryza, worse in a warm room indicates Cyclamen.Â
- Sneezing and watery discharge in a warm room.
Mouth and Throat
- Jerking in the teeth at night, Â burning on the tip of the tongue indicates Cyclamen.Â
- Viscid mucus in the mouth. Burning, dryness and scraping in the throat.
Stomach and abdomen
- Aversion to bread, butter, meat, fat, beer, and ordinary food is an indication of Cyclamen.
- Vomiting after eating, in the morning. Fullness, as if he had eaten too much, nausea caused by eating and drinking.
- Colicky pains in the abdomen, ameliorated by walking about is an indication of Cyclamen.
- Stitching pains in the abdomen and liver, colic and urging after stool indicates Cyclamen.
- Painful sensibility of the abdomen, on the slightest touch with headaches from disordered stomach.
Stool and Anus
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, drawing, pressing pain about the anus.
- Ineffectual urging to urinate. Urine profuse, watery with stitching in the urethra with desire to urinate.Â
- Shooting pains in the urethra is relieved with Cyclamen.
- Prostatic troubles, with stitches and pressure, urging to stool and micturition indicates Cyclamen.
- Menses too soon, or too late; irregular with severe abdominal pains.Â
- Suppressed menses from over-exertion, or being overheated.Â
- Cyclamen Â is for excessive flow that is black and lumpy. Mammae swollen and very hard after menses.
- Menses occur every two or four months, always with the pains, starting from sacrum, extending along both sides of abdomen to pelvis.
- Tearing, drawing pains in the limbs, weakness in the limbs.
- Red vesicles in the joints of the fingers, preceded by violent itching indicates Cyclamen.
- Frequent and violent itching in the calves of the legs
- Soreness of the heels when walking is relieved with Cyclamen.
- Aversion to motion, yet motion ameliorates, Weakness in the evening, ameliorated by moving about.
- Cyclamen is useful in emaciated skin, pale gums and lips .
- Great inclination to lie down, and to sleep.
- Cough ameliorated in the open air, even in a cold wind.
- Chill not ameliorated by warm clothing. Drawing pains in flexors of the leg.
Side effects of Cyclamen
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cyclamen
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking CyclamenÂ
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.