Used for sprains, Jaundice, Flatulence, Blood purifier, skin eruptions
Willmar Schwabe Curcuma Longa (Dilution)
The homoeopathic mother tincture is prepared from rhizome.
It is a perennial herb of the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family. Curcuma longa is the most popular species of turmeric grown in India.
Common Name:Â Â Turmeric, Haldi
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)
- Used for jaundice and other liver afflictions, high body temperature.
- Curcuma (Turmeric) is used to facilitate the flow of blood in the vessels.
- Internally and externally it is used for skin diseases due to blood impurity.
- The juice of the fresh rhizome is applied to wounds, bruises and leech-bites.
- In ulcers to stimulate them to healthy action, curcuma is effective and also used in ringworm, obstinate itching, eczema and parasitic skin diseases.
- Internally for urinary tract diseases curcuma Longa has best results.
- Curcuma has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiparasitic action and is used effectively in the complaints having the origin from bacteria, parasites.
Mind and Head
- Pain in right side of head with pricking sensation in right eye is relieved with Curcuma (Turmeric).
- Desires to be left alone, indifferent to friends, aversion to work or study. Â
- Difficult concentration with forgetfulness, Fear of future.Â
- Inflamed and painful gums are relieved with Curcuma (Turmeric).
- Dull aching pain in the region of heart, worse afternoon, pressure, better lying on right side, Noisy Respiration is checked with curcuma.
- Curcuma is said to improve the LDL levels by lowering it and helping in heart related conditions.
- Curcuma(Turmeric) stimulates gastric secretion, thereby increasing appetite.Â
- Curcuma facilitates gallbladder function by promoting the secretion of bileand increases detoxifying abilities of the liver.
- Constipation with no urging for stool.
- Curcuma(Turmeric) promotes menstruation and is used to lessen the abdominal pain during menses.
- Itching without eruptions, all over the body, worse after taking bath, burning sensation worse heat of sun.
Upper and lower limbs
- Improvements in the duration of morning stiffness, walking time, and joint swelling is seen with the intake of Curcuma(Turmeric).
- Curcuma Longa is Used for pain and swelling from trauma, general pain, arthritis in the shoulder.
- Abscesses and ulcers, abdominal masses is an indication of curcuma.
- Sensation as if body is hot, in morning and after sleep in the afternnon. Great weakness with urning pain in body, better after taking bath.
- Curcuma(Turmeric) is useful in sprains, bruises, wounds and inflammatory troubles of the joints.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Curcuma Longa(Turmeric)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Contraindications of Willmar Schwabe Curcuma Longa(Turmeric)
- Patients with Obstruction of biliary tract (gall stones)
- Pregnant ladies.
Dosage and rules while taking Curcuma Longa(Turmeric)
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Curcuma Longa(Turmeric)
High doses should not be given to patients taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.