For inflamed glands, Tinnitus, Menstrual back pains, Trembling Legs
Willmar Schwabe Conium Maculatum(Dilution)
Tincture of whole plant when beginning to flower.
Common Name:Â Deadly Nightshade
Causes & Symptoms for Conium Maculatum
- Conium patients suffers with a gradually progressing weakness, which can be relieved with this medicine.
- Hardness especially the glands, which become swollen and indurated with a gradually progressing weakness indicates Conium.
- Conium is an important remedy in chronic recreational drug users, who are more careful with drugs, also in people who are addicted to alcohol.
- Vertigo is one of the most prominent features of the remedy that occurs on rising from bed or from a seat, or on walking, on going downstairs, when lying.
Mind and Head
- Inability to sustain mental effort, dullness; difficulty in comprehension and concentration, absence of mind
- Conium has successfully been used in depressive states.
- Buzzing inside the head, a noise, a dizziness, headaches are aggravated from alcohol.Â
- Sick headaches with vertigo and an inability to urinate.
Eyes, Ear and Nose
- Disturbances of vision that are caused by injury is relieved with help of Conium
- Burning in the eyes, and especially of the inner surface of the eyelids marks the remedy to be given.
- Burning at the nostrils is relieved with Conium.
- Swelling and induration of the parotid gland, with painful tension of the skin indicates conium.
- Noises in the ears; ringing, buzzing, humming, throbbing. Tinnitus is relieved.
Mouth, Throat and Cough
- Blisters at the upper lip, at the margin of the red portion, painful is relieved with Conium Maculatum.
- Saliva tasting sour, or bitter taste in mouth.
- Bitter taste in throat with fullness in the pit of throat and fruitless efforts to belching indicates Conium.
- Cough that occurs almost immediately after taking a lying position, Cough which is followed by vomit.
- Dry cough, excited by the slightest exposure to cold air, even by putting arms out of bed.
- Conium is often indicated in obstinate dry cough remaining after influenza or a cold.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Hardness and severe bloating of abdomen, in the evening after eating is relieved with Conium.
- Swelling of liver with pressive pain and accumulation of ear-wax
- Pinching pains in the abdomen, as if diarrhea would come on, trembling of the whole abdomen is relieved with Conium.
- Rapid bloating of the belly especially after drinking milk.
Rectum and Stool
- Conium has been useful in constipation with ineffectual urging or with unsatisfactory stools.Â
- Constant urging without any stool, Stitches in the anus when not at stool.
- Conium is used where patient suffers from weakness of the bladder in expelling the urine
- If the urethra is narrowed because of an enlargement of the prostate gland, Conium may be indicated.Â
- A keynote for Conium is interrupted urination.
- Menses stopped by putting hands in cold water indicates Conium.
- Too scanty menses are helped with this remedy.
- Oozing of milk from the breasts long after the child is stopped feeding is checked with Conium.
- Conium is the main remedy for the gland that is affected greatly by sexual activity in man
- Violent pain of testes.
- The remedy helps to improve the weak sexual powers.
- Pimples, like those in scabies, which become scurfy are relieved with help of Conium.
- Brownish, or red and itching spots over the whole body, which disappear and return.
- Conium is an important remedy in indurated swelling of cervical lymph nodes.Â
- Pain in small of back, especially drawing or dragging downward, in connection with the menses,
- Trembling of all limbs.Â
- At night, headache, nausea, gastralgia, bleeding of the nose, pains in the limbs, etc.
Side effects of Â Willmar Schwabe Conium Maculatum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Â Conium Maculatum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.