Vesicular eruption, After sunburn, Tooth pain, Swollen mammary glands
Clematis erecta (Dilution)
Tincture of leaves and stems.
Common Name:Â Upright Virgin's Bower.Â
Causes & Symptoms for Clematis erecta
- Vesicular eruptions with great itching, stinging and crawling aggravated from washing indicates Clematis.
- Swelling of the glands of the groin is a striking feature of Clematis erecta.
- Many of the pains of Clematis erecta Â are relieved by perspiration.Â
- Violent cough, with irregular respiration, burning pain in the sternum and stitches in both sides of the lungs.
- Itching pustules round the neck, with excoriation after scratching. Arthritic nodosities in the joints of the fingers.
Mind and Head
- Fear of being alone, boring pains in the temple, purulent pimples on the forehead, painful on being touched indicates Clematis.
- Eruptions on the head with itching on the hairy scalp violently itching, only temporarily relieved by scratching, with soreness and rawness.
- Memory impaired with sadness and apprehension.
- Head feels full and heavy, hanging down.
Eyes, ear, nose
- Burning and smarting pain of the eyes, worse from closing them, indicates Clematis erecta.
- Eyes inflamed, protruded, Chronic irritation of the lids is relieved with this medicine.
- Burning pain in exterior of the ear with Tinkling in the ear.
- Purulent pimples, painful on being touched at the root.
Mouth and Throat
- In the teeth and jaws the pain is violent, relieved by cold water held in the mouth, aggravated violently from heat
- Stitching and drawing pains in the teeth worse, at night.
- Swelling of submaxillary glands, with hard tubercles, throbbing, aggravated on being touched.
- White vesicles on the nose and on the face, as from a sunburn. Small blisters on the tongue and in the throat is relieved with Clematis.
Stomach and abdomen
- Nausea on smoking tobacco, with weakness of the legs.
- Swelling and induration of the inguinal glands, with jerking pains.
- Pains, as from a bruise in the hepatic region, on touching the part is relieved with Clematis.
- Shooting pains up, worse on breathing and urinating.
Stool and Anus
- Burning heat and itching at the anus better after an evacuation with hemorrhoids, itching, discharging some mucus.
- Loose stools, with burning at the anus.
- Constant urging to urinate, urethra being painful to touch and pressure.
- Dribbling urination with a stricture in urethra is relieved with Clematis erecta.
- Inability to evacuate all the urine at once, after urinating it still continues to burn is relieved with Clematis.
- Pain and swelling of the right spermatic cord;worse from walking and from the warmth of the bed.
- It is useful in inflammation of the testes, pain in the testes with hardness, drawing pain, inflamed and swollen testes
- Swelling of the right half of the scrotum with thickening and hanging low down.
- Violent erections with stitches in urethra. Glands hot, painful, swollen worse inguinal glands.
- Inflammation in the mammary gland, ulceration and hardness of glands.
- Menses too early indicates Clematis.
Neck and Back
- Itching pustules round the neck, with excoriation after scratching.
- Itching of the toes and perspiration between them.
- Swelling and induration of the axillary glands.
- Vesicular eruptions filling with yellow fluid and with induration under the vesicles.
- Scaly tetters, aggravation of all skin symptoms by the heat of the bed and from washing.
- Great debility and weakness. Painful swelling and induration of the glands is relieved with Clematis.
- Great nervous weakness and twitching of the muscles, weakness in all limbs.
- Vesicular eruptions on the body, yellow vesicles and yellow pustules with burning eruptions with violent itching.
- Shootings in the chest.
Side effects of Clematis erecta
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Clematis erecta
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Clematis erecta
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.