For vertigo, hookworm, roundworm, Ringing in ear, Tonsillitis
Also known as
CHENOPODIUM ANTHELMINTICUM (Jerusalem oak) Â Â
Chenopodium Anthelminthicum is a chief remedy for many ear problems like hearing problems, problems of the auditory nerves and aural vertigo. The patient hears better for high pitched sounds. There is comparative deafness to sound of voice, but great sensitiveness to sound as of passing vehicles and also shrinking from low tones. There is buzzing in the ears with aural vertigo.Â
Chenopodium Anthelminthicum also helps in backache. There is intense pain between right shoulder blade near spine and through the chest. Characteristic pain in scapula is very marked in Chenopodium. Chenopodium treats the symptoms of apoplexy, right hemiplegia, and aphasia. Patients also can show stertorous breathing. Chenopodium has shown great results in treating sudden vertigo, Meniere's disease as well as affections of auditory nerves. The oil of Chenopodium is used frequently for hookworm and roundworm.
- - Torpor (inactivity) of auditory nerve. Â
- - Hearing better for high-pitched sounds.Â
- - Comparative deafness to sound of voice, but great sensitiveness to sound, as of passing vehicles and also a shrinking from low tones.Â
- - Buzzing in ears. Enlargement of tonsils. Â
- - Aural vertigo. Â Â
- - Intense pain between angle of right shoulder-blade near spine, and through the chest. Â Â
- - Copious, yellow, foaming urine, with acrid sensation in urethra. Â
- - Yellowish sediment. Â Â
- - Compare : Opium; China; Chelid.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.