Enhances Memory, Improves concentration, Headache, Increase T3 and t4.
Also known as
Bacopa Monnieri Dilution (Brahmi)
Common Name: Brahmi
Causes & Symptoms for Bacopa (Brahmi)
- It is a useful medicine for improving the brain activity and helps in difficulties with concentration, impaired memory in healthy individuals.
- It helps to enhance the speed of learning, reduce the complaints of Alzheimers Disease.Â
- Homeopathic Brain tonic that helps to increase the concentration and helps in boosting the memory.
- It helps the children during exams to remember and improves intelligence.
- It helps as a general tonic to fight anxiety and stress.
- It is useful in complaints of Backache, hoarseness, Joint pains.
- Brahmi is useful in convulsions, it also enhances the fertility in women, efficient working of the kidneys.
- Bacopa is useful in new born children to avoid the low sugar level effects on their body.
- It helps to increase the T3 and T4 levels in the blood.
Side effects of Bacopa (Brahmi):
- If taken above the mentioned dose, it can cause headache.
- People who suffer from low heart rate conditions should avoid using Brahmi.
Dosage and rules while taking Bacopa (brahmi)
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Bacopa (Brahmi)
- It can react with thyroid medicines, so better take it under physicians guidance.
- It should be avoided if blood thinners are being taken.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.