For circulation, relieves the craving for alcohol, flatulence, colic
Also known as
The root, seed, and fruit are used to make medicine.
Common Name:Â Â Angelica archangelica, Â Angelica
Causes & Symptoms for Angelica archangelica
- Angelica is useful to stimulate the circulation.
- It helps in chronic bronchitis to increase expectoration.
- Angelica produces disgust for liquor in complaints.
- It helps to relieve the nervous headaches.
Stomach and abdomen
- Angelica is useful in abdominal cramps, indicated for nausea, in colics.
- It is useful for dyspepsia, enteritis, flatulence, gastritis.
- Excessive intestinal gas, heartburn is relieved with Angelica.
- It is used to stimulate appetite, improves digestion.
- Useful in urinary tract infection, Angelica has proven useful as a urinary antiseptic.
- Angelica is also used for complaints of premature ejaculation.
- It is used to start their menstrual periods.
- Angelica is also used to increase urine production and improve sex drive.
- Angelica is useful for skin for nerve pain (neuralgia), joint pains.
Side effects of Â Angelica archangelica
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Angelica archangelica
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Angelica archangelica
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.