For Warts, Corns, Erysipelas, Itching, convulsion, Ringworm, Small-pox
Also known as
Willmar Schwabe Anacardium occidentale
Common Name: Cashew Nut (West Indies)
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Anacardium occidentale
- The effects of the Cashew nut are known through instances of poisoning.
- Anacardium occidentale acts powerfully on the skin, causing erysipelas, blisters, and swelling, and has been used as an antidote to Rhus poisoning. The juice has been used locally as an applications to corns, warts, hard excrescences, ringworms, and obstinate ulcers.
- Anacardium occidentale causes weakness of memory, General paralytic state.
- Tongue painfully swollen. Vesicular eruption, on face especially Itching almost intolerable, umbilicated vesicles as in small-pox.
- The erysipelas spreads from left to right, and it relieves erysipelas spreading from right to left, Rhus t. is indicated in cases spreading left to right.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Anacardium occidentale
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Anacardium occidentale
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.