About Viscum Pentarkan
Regulates the blood pressure and improves the quality of life
- Indicated for hypertension with congestive pain in the head
- Useful in hardening of arteries and weakness of the heart muscles
- Has tonic effects on the blood vessels and the heart
- Takes care of associated dizziness, dyspnoea and sleeplessness
- Nose bleeding due to raised pressure of blood is also controlled
Composition of Viscum Pentarkan
Arnica montana 2x 10%
Crataegus oxyacantha Q 30%
Plumbum aceticum 6x 10%
Secale cornutum 3x 10%
Viscum album Q 40%
Excipients Q.S. Alcohol content 65% v/v
The direction of the use of Viscum Pentarkan
Note: during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains alcohol.
Side effects: No side effects of Viscum Pentarkan (WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: Viscum Pentarkan (WSI) should not be used in individuals known to be hypersensitive to Arnica or to other Compositae flowers. This product is not indicated for children under 12 years of age.
Interactions: No interactions between Viscum Pentarkan(WSI) and other products are known.