Willmar Schwabe Silicea
Silicea is well known as a tissue salt to ripen infections and removes them through the surface. It acts as a blood cleanser and is useful in abscesses, tonsillitis, styes and other infections to promote the formation of pus when an outlet is available. When it is lacking, the nails, hair and bones may become weak. Weakness and poor stamina may be evident in other parts of the body.
Uses of Willmar Schwabe Silicea
- Silicea is vital to the development of bones, theÂ flexibility of cartilage,Â and the health of skin and connective tissues.Â
- Successful inÂ relieving boils, pimples and abscesses,Â blood cleansingÂ andÂ rebuilding the body after illness or injury.Â
- Headaches beginning in the back of the head and spreading forward to the eyes are helped by Silicea.
- Glandular swellings, foot sweats, Uterine problems, Stye on eyelids, convulsions.
Common symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Silicea
- Silicea helps hyperactive children to focus, in children who are slow in walking.s or splinters.
- It helps minimize scar formation and can assist the body to expel foreign objects.
- Stress Headaches.
- Absent-mindedness and poor memory are well relieved by Silicea.
- Silica helps hyperactive children to focus, on children who are slow in walking.
- If teeth susceptible to decay, the hair dull and the nails brittle, Silicea gives good results.
- Babies vomit mothers milk.
- Intolerance to alcohol and stimulants, cannot take cold.
Important indicated symptoms of Willmar Schwabe Silicea
- Silicea is called the homoeopathic surgeon for its ability to help the body throw off nonfunctional organic matter.
- Boils that are recurrent and slow to heal.Â
- It's a basic nutrient to the hair, skin, and nails.
- InÂ keloid growths, Silicea is well indicated.Â
- Hardness and Induration ( swellings) with suppuration (pus formation).
- Ingrown toenails, problems with teeth development, the curvature of the spine and slow skeletal growth.
- Silicea cleanses and removes waste, with a slow but deep and long-lasting effect on the body.Â
- Indicated forÂ all injuries and slow-healing wounds.Â
- It is helpful for all septic conditions in the body.
- Diseases of bones, caries and necrosis.Â
- Constipation where the patient has unsatisfactory feeling even after passing stools.
Cause for the complaints in Silicea
Imperfect nourishment, Injuries, Exposure to cold, Mental Stress.
Night, Full moon, Open-air, Cold air, Winter, during menses.
Heat, warm room, Summer, wrapping up head, in wet or humid weather.Â
Reactions with Silicea
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homoeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.Â