SBL Symphytum Officinale(Dilution)
Common Name: Â Comfrey-Knitbone
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Symphytum OfficinaleÂ
- It is indicated when complaints arise after severe falls, bad effects of blows, contusions, Injury to the eyes.
- Symphytum which is made from the root of the plant consists of a crystalline solid which helps to stimulate the growth of epithelium on ulcerated surfaces.
- Indicated in patients with a history of fall in the past, and to date, the pain persists is covered with help of this remedy.
- Useful in Union of fractured bones.
- Pains that are continuous after amputation/removal of a part is relieved with help of this remedy.
- Painful nodular swelling on hard surfaces like jaws, bones without any discolouration is reduced with help of Symphytum.
- Headache, with pain that changes place to place, pain that travels down to the nose.
- Inflammation of Inferior maxillary Bone, with redness and swelling.
- After trauma, injury to the eyes, Symphytum is the best-indicated remedy. Pain in the periosteum, after injuries with severe blow or gun, shot injuries.
- Symphytum is indicated for pain in the back from a fall in the past, useful in complaints of injuries of the spine, complaints due to abscess formation in the abdominal and pelvic region.
- Pain in the back due to excess sexual Indulgence.
- Pricking type of pains that usually affect the knee area. Symptoms that occur after falls that occurred in the past.
- Complaints due to sudden jerk and dislocation that occur due to sports or other stressful injuries is well healed with Symphytum.
- Symphytum acts on the bones, knee generally with neuralgic pains.
- Symphytum helps to remove the abscess and cleanses the ulcers and helps in healing.
- It reduces inflammation and stops the bleeding of piles.
Side effects of SBL Symphytum OfficinaleÂ (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â