SBL Sarsaparilla (Dilution)
Tincture and the medicines are made of the dried rhizome, The rhizome of several species of Smilax are used.
Common Name:Â Wild Liquorice, Sarsaparilla Officinalis
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Sarsaparilla
- It a kind of restorative medicine after an exhausting course of Mercury, hence used as a blood purifier.
- Sarsaparilla checks the ulcers, cutaneous eruptions, nodes, indurated glands, caries, articular swelling
- A characteristic symptom is the inability to pass urine freely except in the standing position when sitting; only dribbles indicates Sarsaparilla.
- The moist eruption in the right groin, with an offensive smell in both the sexes, is resolved with this medicine.
- It is suited to children with faces like old people and enlarged abdomens, to dark-haired persons to lithic or psychotic diathesis.
- Weakness and dilatation of the veins, tendency to form varices in the limbs, varicose ulcers, haemorrhoids, varicose veins of the face and body.
- Useful in old age when black and blue spots appear on the backs of the hands.Â
- Involuntary urination of children at night in bed is relieved with Sarsaparilla.
Mind and head
- Sarsaparilla is useful in changeable disposition, with the inability to control anger, easily offended, ill-humoured. Unable to comprehend, the mind is slow.
- Headache and Vertigo, with nausea and sour rising and Pains from occiput to eyes, Scalp sensitive.
- Inner semi lateral head, either side, old neuralgic headaches are relieved with Sarsaparilla.
- The sensation is of a tight band around the head and forehead, which is very painful.
Eyes, Ear, Nose
- Flickering before eyes with headache, Burning sensation in eyes and lids are relieved with this medicine.
- Shooting pains from left ear to root of nose, Â Burning, itching scabs on lobes of the ear is relieved with Sarsaparilla.
- Dry coryza and obstruction of nose. Sarsaparilla relieves the stopped up nostril and scabby eruptions.
Mouth and Throat
- Eruptions on the face and upper lip, Pimples.
- Gums swollen, with pain as from excoriation, aphthae on tongue and palate is relieved with Sarsaparilla.
- Dryness and roughness in the throat, especially in the morning.
- Violent cough from a tickling sensation of ulceration in gullet is relieved with this medicine.
Stomach and Abdomen
- After eating stomach has no sensation, feels as if he had eaten nothing.
- Frequent or continued nausea, with fruitless inclination to vomit, Â Constrictive pains in the stomach.
- Heat and burning sensation in the stomach, especially after eating bread indicates Sarsaparilla.
- Shootings in the sides of the abdomen, especially on the left side, Cutting pains, especially in the umbilical region.
Stool and Anus
- Sarsaparilla helps in Loose, acrid, corrosive evacuations, with pains in the abdomen.
- Painful, difficult evacuations, with contractive pains in the abdomen and violent downward pressure.
- Hard, retarded, and scanty faeces, often with urgent want to evacuate.
- Frequent and ineffectual want to urinate, or with scanty emission.
- Frequent and profuse emission of pale urine, day and night, often without any sensation in urinary organs.
- Excessive pain in the urethra may run back into the abdomen, scalding up the urethra while urinating
- Sarsaparilla helps to dissolve the stones in the bladder.
- During menses, want to urinate, excoriation between thighs, pinching in the abdomen, and squeezing, as if by a claw, in loins and pit of stomach.
- Sarsaparilla is useful in pain during menses that begin in the morning, with bitter vomiting.
- The suppuration of breasts marks the action of sarsaparilla.
Neck and back
- Swelling on one side of the neck, painful to touch.
- Pains from small back down spermatic cords, worse at night and from motion, after emissions, is relieved with Sarsaparilla.
- Tingling in loins. Tensive pain from loins to hips on least movement.
- Sarsaparilla resolves the rigidity and immobility of limbs making it possible to move.
- Numbness of fingers, Rigidity of legs, as from contraction, Cramps in legs and calves of the legs is relieved with Sarsaparilla.
- Tension and swelling of feet, with heat and redness, Deep rhagades in the skin of fingers with burning pains.
- Bone-pains worse at night, Tearings and pressive shootings in arms, forearms, and joints of hands and finger indicate Sarsaparilla.
- Sarsaparilla relieves the tettery eruptions, moist and dry scales on the palms of the hands.
- Ulceration from the slightest cause, Â easily Purulent vesicles.
- Itch-like eruptions are prone to appear in spring.
- Great emaciation, the skin becomes shrivelled or it lies in folds.
- Tearing in all joints and limbs, often accompanied by trembling of hands and feet, painful tearing in head and pinching in the abdomen.
- Shooting, tearing, pressive pains are relieved with Sarsaparilla.
- Painful pressive throbbing and throbbing-shooting inner side right sole, later on, whole sole when sitting.
- Shooting in the sides of the chest, which often forces the patient to bend double.
Side effects of SBL Sarsaparilla
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking SBL Sarsaparilla
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â