Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Tincture of the whole plant.
Common Name:Â Rosemary. Â
Causes & Symptoms for Rosmarinus Officinalis
- It has been called Herb of Memory for remembrance. It enhances mental function and memory
- Violent pains followed by uterine haemorrhage.
- Spasms of the chest, cold hands and feet, small, rapid, irregular pulse.
- Chilly with icy coldness of lower extremities without thirst, followed by heat
- Oppression of breathing is relieved with this remedy.
Mind and Head
Heaviness and dullness of the head are relieved with Rosmarinus Officinalis.
Deficient memory or inability to remember is helped with this remedy.
Menses four days too early indicates Rosmarinus Officinalis
Chill over the whole, legs icy cold, no thirst and no subsequent heat.
Side effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Rosmarinus OfficinalisÂ
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â