SBL Rauvolfia Serpentina(Dilution)
Common Name: Indian Snakeroot
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Rauvolfia Serpentina(Dilution)
- Rauwolfia Serpentina roots are used for calming the central nervous system. It helps reduce anxiety.
- It is mainly used in complaints of High blood pressure and associated symptoms.
Action of SBL Rauvolfia Serpentina(Dilution)
The main active constituent in Rauwolfia Serpentina is Reserpine, which is well-known for its antipsychotic and antihypertensive action.Â
Mind:Â Rauwolfia serpentina helps to treat several types of mental disorders with aggression, crying, running, beating and sleeplessness.
Stool: It reduces the frequency of loose stools, checks bleeding and alleviates pain. Rauwolfia serpentina helps to reduce the complaints of Dysentry.Â
Female:Â It reduces pains occurring during the menstrual periods. It modulates the blood flow during menstruation and reduces cramps and throbbing pain.
Heart: Rauwolfia serpentina is useful for lowering and managing blood pressure. Reserpine present in Rauwolfia removes the store of noradrenaline from artery walls which relaxes the blood vessels which makes the blood flow more easily lowering the heart rate leading to a reduction of blood pressure.
Sleep:Â It helps to induce sleep. Helps in complaints of sleeplessness.Â
Generalities: Rauwolfia serpentina is used in fungal infections and also for worm infestation.
Side effects of SBL Rauvolfia Serpentina(Dilution)
- Drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, slow heartbeat, and a stuffy nose may occur.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL Rauvolfia Serpentina (Dilution)Â
- Rauwolfia Serpentina is likely Unsafe during pregnancy because it can pass through the placental barrier and cause unwanted effects and birth defects.
- It should not be taken with caution suffering from complaints of peptic ulcers, gastritis, Bowel diseases.