For Chest Affections, Corns, Herpes Zoster, Neuralgia, Sciatica, Writers Cramp
Common Name: Buttercup
Causes & Symptoms for Ranunculus Bulbosus
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is a chief remedy for herpes zoster and chronic sciatica.Â
- Herpes zoster with vesicular erruptions, appearing with, preceeded or followed by intercostal neuralgia. The vesicles have a bluish appearance with intense burning.Â
- Ranunculus Bulbosus also helps in corns on soles of feet, which are very sensitive to touch with smarting and burning pain.Â
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is also a remedy for chronic sciatica, writer's cramp and professional neurosis. Pain is worse by slightest movement or motion, contact, atmospheric changes, wet stormy weather and in the evening.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is also well indicated in chest affections especially intercostal rheumatism. Intercostal muscles affected in the form of rheumatism, neuralgia, myalgia or even pleura is affected.Â
- Chest conditions caused by exposure to cold, physical exertion is relieved by it.Â
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in Muscular pain in the margins of the shoulder blades in females from needle work, type writing or piano playing.Â
- It relieves Pain which is stitching, sharp, shooting in character.
- Irritable, pains in forehead and eyeballs is relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.Â
- There is Creeping sensation in scalp.Â
- It relieves Pressing pain in forehead from within outward.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful for Day-blindness; mist before eyes; pressure and smarting in eyes, as from smoke.Â
- It recommended for Pain over right eye; better, standing and walking, Herpes on cornea. Vesicles on cornea, with intense pain, photophobia, and lachrymation.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus relieves Various kinds of pains and soreness, as if bruised in sternum, ribs, intercostal spaces, and both hypochondria. Inter-costal rheumatism.Â
- Chilliness in chest when walking in open air is felt.Â
- It is indicated in complaint of Stitches in chest, between shoulder-blades; worse, inspiring, moving. Rheumatic pain in chest, as from subcutaneous ulceration.Â
- Tenderness of abdomen to pressure is checked by Ranunculus Bulbosus.Â
- Muscular pain along lower margin of the shoulder-blade; burning in small spots from sedentary employment is relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in relieving Burning and intense itching; worse, contact. Hard excrescences.Â
- It is also used in Herptic eruptions, with great itching, Shingles, bluish vesicles.Â
- Itching in palms, Blister-like eruption in palms s relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in Corns sensitive, Horny skin. Finger-tips and palms chapped Vesicular and pustular eruptions.
Modalities:Â Worse, open air, motion, contact, atmospheric changes, wet, stormy weather, evening. Cold air brings on all sorts of ailments.
Side effects of Ranunculus Bulbosus
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ranunculus BulbosusÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ranunculus Bulbosus
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.