SBL Phytolacca Decandra(Dilution)
Tincture of the ripe berries, Tincture of fresh leaves, fresh root dug in winter.
Common Name: Poke-root. Red Ink Plant. Garget Weed
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Phytolacca decandra
- Exposure to cold and damp weather that results in body disorders, is relieved with Phytolacca.
- The remedy is indicated for affections of glands, throat, tonsils, breast, parotids, swollen fauces with burning pain, bone pains.
- Sore pain all over the body is overcome with help of Phytolacca.
- Wandering pains; shooting, lancinating, flying, like electric shock pains are gradually lessened with Phytolacca.
- Stiffness is a characteristic effect of Phytolacca.Â
Mind and head
- The headaches of Phytolacca is chiefly frontal, pressive, involving eyes, worse right side.
- Phytolacca is effective in Scaly eruption on the scalp.
- The heat felt in the head with the rest of the body cold leads us to Phytolacca.
Mouth and teeth
- The desire to bite teeth and gums together is an indication of Phytolacca decandra.
- It is a medicine for a period of dentition.
- Difficulty while swallowing, with every attempt excruciating shooting pains through both ears is relieved with Phytolacca.
- Soreness of posterior fauces, In speakers with burning throat due to overuse of voice; Phytolacca decandra gives amazing results.Â
- Phytolacca is beneficial in fullness in the throat with great pain at the root of the tongue while swallowing,Â
- Pains shooting from the throat into the ears on swallowing is an indication of Phytolacca decandra.
- Phytolacca is a valuable medicine in the hard breast with nodosity, the sensation of heaviness as stones, painful breasts when the child nurses, Mammary abscess.
- Mastitis, where the hardness is very apparent from the first, with a great burning, phytolacca is the remedy of use.
- The cracks and small ulcers about nipples, pain that goes from nipple all over the body is relieved with Phytolacca
- Irritable breasts, before and during menses is an indication of Phytolacca.
- Lumps in the breast, at times pus formation due to ulcers can be gradually overcome with Phytolacca decandra.
- Painful induration of testicles, ulcers on genitals with sharp pains is relieved with this remedy.
- Phytolacca restores the painful, hard, shiny swelling of joints of all fingers to normal.
- The remedy is of service in pains that fly like electric shocks from one part to another, worse night and damp weather.
- Enlarged glands in the axillae.
- The remedy has an affinity to sciatic pains which travel from above down, the outer side of the limb.
- Intense cramps and pains with muscles gathering in large knots, hard and ridged; come and go suddenly points to Phytolacca.
- Pain in sacrum, down to knees and ankles, then up to sacrum, jerks here and there, after confinement.
- The external use of Phytolacca has been attended with good results in cases of ulceration.
- Itching that begins on hands and feet and spread over the whole body is relieved with Phytolacca Decandra.
- Scratching, the heat of the bed increases the complaints is an indication of this remedy.
- Great desire for cold water, for bathing in it.
- The remedy is beneficial in pains and numbness of Joints, swellings of glands followed by itching and burning.
- Phytolacca is of great service in Bones and glands that are inflamed and swollen.
- Soreness from head to foot in all muscles is checked with help of this remedy.
Side effects of SBL Phytolacca decandra
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Most effective action of SBL Phytolacca decandra
- Occupies a position between Rhus-t. and Bry.
- The tincture is used Externally for mastitisÂ
- A few drops of Phytolacca added to water is useful in many throat cases.