Renal colic, Pain when breast feeding, Renal Pain, Vomiting, Ringworm
SBL Ocimum Sanctum(Dilution)
The medicine is prepared from fresh leaves.
Common Name: Â Tulsi, Holy Basil
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ocimum sanctum
- It improves the appetite and also helps in evacuation of bowel in constipated patients.
- Ocimum has anti inflammatory, antioxidant properties. It helps in easy digestion and absorption if administered in proper dose.
- It is useful for Mouth ulcers.
- It is useful in complaints of renal pains with vomiting.
- It is used as a mosquito repellent which helps to reduce complaints of malaria as
- Ocimum is useful in skin complaints, acne, ringworm infections.
- It helps to sharpen the memory, serves as a tonic of nerves.
- Sore eyes and conjunctivitis troubles with redness of eyes are reduced with help of Ocimum.
- Ocimum is effective in complaints of cold and cough with fever complaints.Â
- It helps in relieving cough, sore throat complaints.
- Burning pains while passing urine, with crampy pains and violent vomiting.
- Offensive smell of urine is treated well with Ocimum.
- Itching of the breasts, with pain and tenderness at the least touch is reduced with help of Ocimum.
- Pain in the testicles is reduced after Ocimum is administered.
Side effects of SBL Ocimum Sanctum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ocimum Sanctum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL Ocimum Sanctum
- Ocimum has the ability to lower down the sugar levels hence it is taken with caution in Diabetic patients.
- Pregnant and Mothers who are breast feeding are also recommended to take medicine under the guidance.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.