Trituration or tincture of fresh juice.
Common Name:Â Purple-fishÂ
Causes & Symptoms for Murex Purpurea
- For the sufferings during climacteric, uterine congestion.
- Headache in the morning, on awakening, which disappears on rising indicates Murex Purpurea.
Mind and Head
- Weakness of memory, with difficulty in finding words to express his thoughts.
- Aching pain in the forehead, or the forehead and right temple indicates Murex Purpurea.
- Noise in ears, with aggravation of heaviness of head, indicates Murex Purpurea.
- Coldness of nose all day.
Mouth and Throat
- Burning sensation of one cheek.
Stomach and abdomen
- Sinking, all gone sensation, in the stomach.
- Colic, sharp pain, as from a cutting blow in the left side of hypogastrium
- The patient weak and run down.
Stool and Anus
- The sensation of heavyweight pressing on the rectum, swelling of haemorrhoids.
- Pressure in the anus, like painful lancinations.
- Slight discharge of blood when making water indicates Murex Purpurea.
- Violent excitement in sexual organs and excessive desire for an embrace indicates Murex Purpurea.
- Cutting pains in the uterus, Sore pain in the uterus, a distinct sensation of the womb, shooting pains in the uterus
- pains are frequently diagonal and shoot from ovary to opposite breast indicates Murex Purpurea.
- Menses irregular, early, profuse, protracted, large clots with general sensitiveness to touch.
- Enlargement of the uterus, with pelvic tenesmus and sharp pains extending to breasts.
- Extreme irritation of genital parts, the sensation of dryness, and constriction in the uterus.
- Violent pains, acute lancinations in breasts indicates Murex Purpurea.
Neck and Back
- Lumbago, sometimes burning, and with pain like excoriation. Pains in the pelvic region.
- Heat in hands. Great weakness and fatigue in legs, which sometimes fail and compel the patient to seat himself.
- Skin dry, as if about to crack.
- Walking is difficult, all joints are weak, during pregnancy.
Side effects of Murex PurpureaÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Murex Purpurea
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â