Common Name:Â Mango Â
Causes & Symptoms for Mangifera Indica
- One of the best remedies for passive haemorrhages uterine renal gastric pulmonary and intestinal.
- The best remedy for bleeding gums, wounds in the mouth.
- For women with chronic pelvic disorders, Mangifera Indica can be a choice of medicine.
- For passive haemorrhages, uterine, renal, gastric, pulmonary and intestinal.
- Varicose veins, poor circulation, relaxed muscles.
Sneezing and Rhinitis complaints are an indication of this remedy.
Mouth and Throat
Mangifera Indica gives relief from the suffocative sensation as if the throat would close.
Stomach and abdomen
Complaints of indigestion, bloody loose motions.
For chronic intestinal irritation, it gives good results.
White spots, intense itching is relieved with Mangifera Indica.
Drowsiness associated with many complaints is an indication for Mangifera Indica.
Side effects of Mangifera Indica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Mangifera Indica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â