Common Name: Magnesite carbonas levis, Light carbonate of magnesium, Carbonate of Magnesia
Causes & Symptoms for Magnesia Carbonica
- Magnesia Carbonica has marked action on teething troubles and stomach complaints. There is a tearing type of pain on one side of the face which is worse than being quiet.Â
- It helps in toothache caused during pregnancy which is worse at night and from cold and being quiet. Teeth feel too long and Magnesia Carbonica also helps in complaints from cutting wisdom teeth.
- Magnesia Carbonica helps in stomach conditions. There is a desire for fruits, acids and vegetables. There are sour eructation and vomiting of bitter water.Â
- It also helps in the hawking fetid pea-coloured particles. Magnesia Carbonica is also useful in abdominal troubles. There is rumbling and gurgling in the abdomen.Â
- It also helps in the pinching type of pain in the right iliac region.
- Magnesia Carbonica is also indicated in female problems. There is a sour throat before menses. Before menses also coryza and stopping of the nose. Menses too late and scanty and flow only in sleep or profuse during the night and when lying down. Menstrual flow ceases when walking.
- Magnesia Carbonica relieves Sticking pain in the side of the head on which he lies, sensation as if the hair was pulled; worse, mental exertion.Â
- Magnesia Carbonica is useful in Itching of scalp worse in damp weather.Â
- Magnesia Carbonica is helpful in Diminished hearing, Deafness; comes suddenly and varies.Â
- It also helps in the complaint of Numbness of the outer ear, Feeling of distention of the middle ear. Subdued tinnitus is also relieved by it.
- Magnesia Carbonica is indicated in Tearing pain in one side; worse; quiet; must move about. Toothache, especially during pregnancy; worse at night; worse, cold and quiet is relieved by Magnesia Carbonica.
- Dry at night, Sour taste.Â
- Magnesia Carbonica is useful in Vesicular eruption; bloody saliva.Â
- Sticking pain in the throat; hawking up fetid, pea-coloured particles is helped by Magnesia Carbonica.
- The desire for fruit, acids, and vegetables.Â
- Magnesia Carbonica relieves sour eructations, and vomiting of bitter water. Craving for meat.
- Magnesia Carbonica is indicated in Rumbling, gurgling, Dragging towards the pelvis.Â
- Very heavy; contractive, pinching, pain in the right iliac region is relieved by Magnesia Carbonica.
- Magnesia Carbonica is indicated in a complaint where stool is Preceded by griping, colicky pain. Green, watery, frothy, like a frog ponds scum, Bloody mucous stools.Â
- Milk passes undigested in nursing children. Sour, with tenesmus (Rheum).Â
- It also helps in Constipation after mental shock or severe nervous strain.
- Magnesia Carbonica is indicated where Sore throat before menses appear, Before menses, coryza and nasal stoppage.Â
- Menses too late and scanty, thick, dark, like pitch; mucous leucorrhÅ“a. Menses flow only in sleep; more profuse at night, or when lying down; cease when walking.
- Magnesia Carbonica relieves Ticking cough, with salty, bloody expectoration.Â
- It is useful in Constrictive pains in the chest, with dyspnoea, Soreness in the chest during motion.
- Magnesia Carbonica is helpful in complaining of Tearing in shoulders as if dislocated.Â
- Right shoulder painful, cannot raise it. The whole body feels tired and painful, especially legs and feet, Swelling in the bend of the knee indicates Magnesia Carbonica.
- Earthy, sallow and parchment-like; emaciation.Â
- Magnesia Carbonica is useful in Itching vesicles on hands and fingers, Nodosities under the skin. Sore; sensitive to cold.
Side effects of Magnesia Carbonica
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Magnesia Carbonica
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â