For headache, enlarged glands, lipoma, ear pain, breast pain
Common Name: Silicofluoride of calcium, Calcarea silico-fluorata.
Causes & Symptoms for Lapis Albus
- Burning and shooting pains with all the complaints is an indication for this remedy.
- Great power over new growths of many kinds.
- Elastic swelling of the glands, parotid, goitre.
- Swelling of lower lip, with burning, stinging pains
- Abscesses, and sores, enlargement and induration of glands, Lipoma
Mind and Head
- Sick-headache is relieved with this remedy.
- Otitis media suppurative, ear pain is relieved with lapis albus.
- Burning, shooting, stinging pains in breasts and uterus.
- Faints with pain at menses.
- Goitre, cretinism indicates lapis.
- The swelling in the neck of cervical glands.
- Feet and legs cold to knees.
- Enlarged gland where there is a degree of elasticity rather than stony hardness
Side effects of Lapis Albus
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Lapis AlbusÂ
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Lapis Albus
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.