Dosage and rules while taking SBL Kali Iodatum
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Also known as
Kali Iod, Potassium Iodide, Kali hydriodicum
SBL Kali Iodatum(Dilution)
Common Name:Â Â Potassium Iodide. Kali hydriodic.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Kali Iodatum
- Kali Iod is prescribed for chest conditions that are chronic, long-lasting or frequently recurring.Â
- It acts prominently on fibrous and connective tissues, producing infiltration, oedema, which helps to relieve the complaints.
- In Glandular swellings, Purpura and hemorrhagic diathesis, Kali Iod acts well and relieves the complaints.
- It is useful in frequent coryzas, constipation, pains and aches, disturbance of the liver, and disordered stomach.
- Walking greatly worse all heart symptoms
- There is a terrible pain at the root of the tongue which is characteristic.
- Enlarged and hard Glands all over the body is resolved with Kali Iodatum.
Mind and Head
- Irritable, Intellectual weakness, Fright at every trifle, Weeping from slightest cause indicates Kali Iod.
- Cannot find words at the moment, Always troubled marks this medicine.
- Pustular eruptions, especially on the scalp and down back, the pustules leaving scars when they heal indicates Kali Iod.
- Vertigo in the dark, inability to find a resting place for head, better rising, with the heaviness of head is relieved with Kali Iod.
Eyes, Ear and Nose
- Burning in the afternoon, in the evening, with purulent mucus, with redness of lids and with lachrymation of right eye indicates Kali Iod.
- Sharp, shrill, hissing and piercing noises in the ear with difficulty in hearing is resolved with Kali Iod.
- Red, swollen, the tip of nose red; profuse, acrid, hot, watery, thin discharge, the perforated septum is resolved by Kali Iod.
- The profuse, watery, acrid coryza that Kali Iod relieves; serves as a guiding symptom, especially when associated with pain in the frontal sinus.
Mouth and Throat
- Lips dry cracked, and coated, full of glutinous mucus in the morning after waking.
- Tearing pains with Gum swollen and painful, worse cold, better warmth indicates Kali Iod.
- Mouth and throat dry and bitter with Burning in the mouth as after hot food.
- Swallowing pain and difficulty, with redness and swelling of soft palate and tonsils points to Kali Iod.Â
- Ulceration upon the tonsils with enlargement; very painful sore throat is relieved with Kali Â Iod.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Loss of appetite and indigestion with flatulence and bloating indicates Kali Iod which is worsened after cold.
- Pain in stomach, intermittent, like emptiness and coldness in the evening, Burning with pressure and acute pain, Violent vomiting with salivation.
- Empty hiccough-like, Sudden distension as if abdomen would burst, better by emission of flatus is relieved with Kali Iod.
- Cutting burning pain, always better open-air, itching externally about umbilicus and inclination to the emission of flatus.
- Bruised pain in groins and small of back during menstruation.
- Menses returned in a week, Discharge of blood between the periods.
- dragging in groins, Menstruation that had existed two days diminished indicates Kali Iod.
- Pressure in the uterus when walking, weariness in thighs, griping in the abdomen, extending to thighs.
Rectum and Stool
- Difficulty in the evacuation of stool with constipation is relieved with Kali Iod.
- Painful urging while passing urine, Frequent micturition of copious urine as clear as water, the worse night is resolved with Kali Iod.
- Sciatica when the pain is sharp from the hip down, worse lying, sitting or standing and better walking.
- Painful drawing in calves when sitting, Â Painful weakness of legs.Â
- Ulcerative pain in heels and toes with trembling of hands is relieved with Kali Iod.
- Pain in hips, which produces lameness, with shootings at every step.Â
- Attacks of jerking of limbs, Â affects fibrous structures, as periosteum and capsular ligaments of joints. Â
- This remedy relieves a runny nose with acrid watery discharge, with pain at the base of the nose.
- Complaints worse after warm clothing, warm room, rest, touch and better from motion, open-air, fresh air marks the indication of Kali Iod.
Side effects of SBL Kali Iodatum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, Ayurveda etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking SBL Kali Iodatum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating. Homoeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity.