Dosage and rules while taking SBL Hydrangea Arboresens
Take 5 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Also known as
SBL Hydrangea Arboresens(Dilution)
A tincture of fresh leaves and young shoots or Fluid extract is used to make the medicine.Â
Common Name: Hydrangea (Seven Barks)
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Hydrangea Arboresens
- Hydrangea Arboresens is useful for profuse deposits of white amorphous salts in the urine. It has a good action over the ureters.
- Hydrangea helps to arrest the tendency to formation of calculi, relieves distress from renal calculus,Â
- It reduces the soreness over the region of kidneys and bloody urine. It is helpful in complaints of strictures.
- Complaints of dribbling of urine, severe spasms of the prostate are relieved with help of this medicine.
Hydrangea Arboresens is useful in complaints of irritability and people who get irritated easily.
- Hydrangea Arboresens is useful in frequent urination with heat, burning, quick, sharp, acute pains in the urethra.
- Patients affected with partial suppression of urine with general irritation and aching or pain in the back are relieved with help of Hydrangea Arboresens.Â
- It is useful in complaints of the patient for whom it is difficult to start urination.Â
- It reduces the pain from the passage of renal calculi. Pain in the loins, especially on the left side. It helps to reduce the pains during the urinary passage of stones and improves the flow of urine.
- Hydrangea Arboresens is said to give the best results in complaints of Enlarged prostate
Side effects of SBL Hydrangea Arboresens (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating. Homoeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity.