Dosage and rules while taking SBL Damiana (Dilution)
Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Also known as
Scientific Name: Â Turnera Aphrodisiaca.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Damiana (Dilution)
- Damiana is used primarily as an energy tonic and an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- Cases after injury of the spine from a fall, sexual excess are relieved with the help of Damiana
- Severe migraine, injuries, over-exertion, Prostatic affections.
- Helps to reduce headaches and induces sleep, improves appetite.
- Damiana may increase fertility and libido in men and women.
- Affects the psyche, producing a mild emotional uplift, irritability.
- It calms the nervous system, stress and anxiety.
- Damiana is useful in complaints of indigestion and constipation.Â
- It Improves digestion and is also used as a laxative in gastric complaints.
- It stimulates the intestinal tract and brings oxygen to the genital area.
Male and female sexual complaints:
- It can work quickly to stimulate the genital area by enriching the oxygen supply.
- Some damiana before bed relaxes one for love-making and promotes pleasant dreams.
- It also increases energy levels which does a lot to restore libido and desire in both men and women.
- InÂ women, Damiana often restores the ability to achieve orgasm.
- In females helps to regulate the menses, flow is improved in young girls.
- Incontinence, urging for urine is increased in male patients which are relieved with help of damiana.
- Complaints of old male patients with symptoms of discharge, prostate symptoms, dribbling urine day and night.
- Damiana is useful in urinary infections.
Side effects of SBL Damiana (Dilution)
Excessive use over a long period may interfere with iron absorption.
Precautions while taking SBL Damiana (Dilution)
Pregnant women should avoid taking it,
People with pre-existing liver troubles, diabetes or any planned surgeries, should avoid taking this medicine.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating. Homoeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity.