SBL Collinsonia canadensis(Dilution)
Tincture of fresh root.
Common Name: Â Horsebalm, Richweed, Stone-root.Â
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Collinsonia canadensis
- It is a remedy for chronic catarrhal conditions, especially of the stomach, bowels, and bladder, also of the nose, pharynx, and larynx.
- The symptoms are worse evening and night, and better in the morning.
- Pelvic and portal congestion, resulting in dysmenorrhoea, Pain during menses and haemorrhoids, piles indicates the use for Collinsonia.
- Haemorrhoids, especially in later months of pregnancy is relieved with Collinsonia.
- The slightest mental emotion or excitement aggravates the symptomsÂ
Mind and Head
- Gloomy and lack of strength.
- Frontal headache with constipation or piles is relieved with Collinsonia.
- Headache having bilious origin is relieved with Collinsonia.
Mouth and Face
- Tongue coated yellow along centre or base, with bitter taste and loss of appetite is resolved with Collinsonia.
- Flushing with the heat of face and lips.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Vomiting with pains and heat in the stomach, Sharp cutting in the stomach every few minutes while sitting.
- Colic with flatulence and nausea.
Stool and anus
- Constipation, with colic, is a marked feature of Collinsonia.
- Chronic, painful, bleeding piles; sensation as if sticks, sand or gravel had lodged in rectum indicates this medicine.
- Bowels not moved for days, constant pressure in rectum with a heavy dragging ache in the pelvis with Hard, lumpy, knotty stools.
- Piles with constipation, or even with diarrhoea, bleeding or blind and protruding is relieved with Collinsonia.
- Itching or burning in anus with swelling.
Varicocele with extreme constipation.
- Pruritus vulvae with haemorrhoids, severe itching in the vagina with swelling, redness during menses.
- While sitting trouble in the genitals is relieved with Collinsonia.
- Painful menses with gas in the stomach.
- Periodical attacks of faintness and oppression, worse slightest motion.
- Palpitation in pile subjects, piles return as the heart is relieved marks the indication of Collinsonia.
Numbness and pinching of the Limbs
Tearing in both knees, passing down inside of legs to feet while sitting, dull frontal headache.
Side effects of SBL Collinsonia canadensis
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homoeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking SBL Collinsonia canadensis
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homoeopathic practitioner before use.Â
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â